A few words about my team

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A few words about my team

We were brave. We were faithful. No regrets. All people I met before, during and after the match respect my team, and it is as important as the final result. We love our team, we support it more than ever, we will be back very soon. Until we win. And we will win. That day, even the fans of the other team will enjoy it.

Au revoir.
    Last edited by VGE; 14th-May-2017, 15:10.
    (...) je souhaite que la Providence veille sur la France, pour son bonheur, pour son bien et pour sa grandeur. Au revoir !

I am looking forward to being drawn soon in a group with Clermont Auvergne. Brilliant supporters!

Comment

Originally posted by VGE View Post
      We were brave. We were faithful. No regrets. All people I met before, during and after the match respect my team, and it is as important as the final result. We love our team, we support it more than ever, we will back very soon. Until we win. And we will win. That day, even the fans of the other team will enjoy it.

Au revoir.

Sometimes when you reach the destination you realise the journey was the best part.

Comment

Originally posted by lawrence View Post
        Sometimes when you reach the destination you realise the journey was the best part.
        Lao-Tseu likes this.

Au revoir.
        (...) je souhaite que la Providence veille sur la France, pour son bonheur, pour son bien et pour sa grandeur. Au revoir !

Comment

We were brave. We were faithful. No regrets. All people I met before, during and after the match respect my team, and it is as important as the final result. We love our team, we support it more than ever, we will be back very soon. Until we win. And we will win. That day, even the fans of the other team will enjoy it.

Au revoir.
          The best rugby town I've visited in Europe(outside Limerick ;-) ), with the best supporters. Hard luck, no doubt you will be back and stronger than ever!

Comment

Lao-Tseu likes this.

Au revoir.
            Li Sao says yes.
            Gwan Joe!!

Comment

Originally posted by lawrence View Post
              yes 2006 was and still is my sporting highlight. hopefully Clermont will one day have their own 2006 moment,their incredible supporters desrve it (as long as its not at our expense)

Comment

You know what?

Au revoir.

Comment

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OOetVQRBksU

60000 people celebrating our Team.

Au revoir

Comment

Morgan Parra has a nice house.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZCT...g&spfreload=10

Comment

We were in with a big group of ASM fans at Murrayfield. Was a pleasure, great bunch.

Congratulations on the Top14 title as well.
                      O'Gara with the drop at goal, has gone between the posts! Ronan O'Gara, between the posts! After about 145 phases! O'Gara between the posts!
                      - Michael Corcoran

Comment

Some of you already know the Place de Jaude.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BIuE-U...ature=youtu.be

It could'nt be a better place to enjoy a win.

Au revoir.

Comment

Super town and ground. Amazing fans. Ici ici c'est montferrand!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sorry but the right video is here

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DKhBsIV2aXY

the 5 last seconds of the match and the following 7 minutes

Au revoir.

Comment

We are so excited.
                              Last edited by kelvinu54; 15th-September-2017, 04:44.

Comment

Working...
                              X