Who Is Going To Win The H-Cup

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who Is Going To Win The H-Cup

Who will win the Heineken Cup next month . for me the Scarlets have been the best team in this seasons tounament and i expect them to beat the Tigers on Saturday and beat probably Wasps in the final at Twickenham ..... who do you think will win the Heineken Cup ???

Llanelli for me too. Been the form team so far, and still available at a tasty 4/1.

Comment

London Wasps
      New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

LLanelli for me
        Is it only a game?
        And its Thomond Park NOT Thomond

Comment

<DIV>I've a feeling that Tigers will do it, but Llanelli are certainly the form team at the moment.</DIV>
          <a href=\"http://www.xboxlc.com/profile/Ruck_You\" target=\"_blank\">
          http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/default/Ruck%20You.jpg
          </a>

If you’re fat stay in the ruck - Liam Toland

Comment

Probably Leicester but if LLanelli do it I'll behappy asIgot them at 13-2!
            The only difference between me and a madman is that I'm not mad.
            - Salvador Dali (1904-1989)

Comment

Tigers or Pests. Simply too much power for the Scarlets.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Dog

London Wasps

i pray not

the heart says llanelli but the head says leicester. going to both and hope for scarlets/saints....................

Comment

Hope our Celtic cousins do it, but I am inclined to think Tigers will.
                  "Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too ?" - Douglas Adams

Comment

hmm, Wasps didnt look that convincing against Northampton last weekend, personally i'd like to see the winner of Tigers V Scarlets win, probably Scarlets as Tigs have won it twice already but i do think an on form Tigers will win. Wont be betting on that 4/1

Comment

Tigers and Wasps will make the final quite easily, whereupon they will
                      bore the worldwide rugby audience to death in a turgid affair where
                      Wasps will probably come out on top, just about
                      Comment

Originally posted by Dave Cahill

agree..[img]smileys/sad.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Cahill

I really hope the Scarlets can do it (or failing that Leicester), but I fear youmay well beright. [img]smileys/sad.gif[/img]

They are about to reach a HEC final without having to come up with even 1 really big performance. I just feel that they will be able to come up with one when they need it in the final.

Comment

Any of the 3 could do it, Llanelli aren't clear favourites by any stretch.

Comment

Originally posted by danthefan
                              Any of the 3 could do it, Llanelli aren't clear favourites by any stretch.
                              @@@@SPAN style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 255);">Newsflash!@@@@/SPAN>

There are, contrary to reports in certain areas of the country, strongly believed to infact be 4 quarter finalsits in this years HEC [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

Saints beat Biarritz away, so anything is possible.

Comment

Working...
                              X