Brian Moore

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brian Moore

Ex England player Brian Moore is in intensive care following a heart attack. Fingers crossed for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow wishing him all the best.
    Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

Was reading about that earlier, hope he makes a full recovery.
      Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Moore used to drive me nuts on BBC Rugby commentary..constant jibes with Eddie Butler.. total bias for England...but then he did his Ref courses and exams..his commentary is now brilliant.
        Get well soon

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
        Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. (Marcus Aurelius, 121-189 AD)

Comment

He is tweeting (and making jokes) so that is a good sign

http://www.the42.ie/brian-moore-hear...30426-Apr2017/

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
            Moore used to drive me nuts on BBC Rugby commentary..constant jibes with Eddie Butler.. total bias for England...but then he did his Ref courses and exams..his commentary is now brilliant.
            Get well soon

It was the Butler bit of the duo I couldn't stand. Moore liked to play the pantomime villain, but clever, knowledgeable and passionate about the game, with plenty of his own demons. His book is a good read- get well Brian.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
              Get well soon

To be fair I like Moore because he does call teams out on stuff regardless. He's usually 1 of Englands biggest praisers but equally dishes out criticism tonthem if thats what it is. Does the same for every team. I think he's consistent and wish him speedy recovery

Comment

Working...
              X