Moylan takes over at the ’Field

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moylan takes over at the ’Field

Report on the back of tonights Evening Echo says the Geoff Moylan is the new Highfield coach, taking over from Steve Ford. Seems a strange moveconsidering Bucc's just got relegated.

Originally posted by lastmanstanding

Report on the back of tonights Evening Echo says the Geoff Moylan is the new Highfield coach, taking over from Steve Ford. Seems a strange moveconsidering Bucc's just got relegated.

Geoff Moylan is a big name to be getting in. That and the new coaches, looks like Highfield are going all out for promotion next year. Moylan should have a good base to work with after finishing 5th this year. I wonder if he has any new signings lined up.

Comment

Bommer planning his post-retirement activities it seems...........fair enough I suppose!
      Trust is good; control is better. V I Lenin.

Comment

I thought Brian Roche was to be involved as well. Either way, it is a bit of a coup by the 'Field. It has been a long time coming (it must be 12/13 years since the McNamara shenanigans split the club),but it looks like they are finally getting their arse in gear. I wish them well.

Comment

Christ, thats a HUGE name to get in for the 'field.....and a fitness and skills coach to be appointed also....must have come into a few bob, I'd say.

Comment

Great signing. Hopefully he can take the 'Field on to the next level.

Comment

Working...
            X