X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clickbait is clicky
    I am the million man.

Comment

Meh, Munster should be significantly stronger this season with a fit Archer, POM and TOD up front, plus Kleyn to add some beef. Then there's Tyler and (hopefully) Holland at 10, and Scannell, JOD and Sweetnam are all a bit more capable now too.

With the new coaching ticket and a better squad I can't see us finishing lower placed than last season.

Comment

Originally posted by ephileth View Post
        GT's forecasts for this season:
        1 Glasgow (Finalists)
        2 Leinster (Champions)
        3 Ulster
        4 Scarlets
        5 Cardiff
        6 Connacht
        7 Munster
        8 Ospreys
        9 Treviso
        10 Edinburgh
        11 Zebre
        12 Dragons

http://www.irishtimes.com/sport/rugb...uide-1.2770741

Having a good time predicting us a worse season that last year?
        Take Cardiff out of 5th and move them to 7th- and between Connacht, Munster and Scarlets for 4,5,6 imo

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Average View Post
          Thanks Bitter, a very handy list.
          First thing jumping out at me is that I didn't know that Nakarawa had left Glasgow. While it's disappointing to see more top talent drain to the T14, I'm relieved that he won't be playing against us in the league. He was such a key player for giving Glasgow go-forward ball.

Also see that Pat Howard is gone to Dragons. Hope that works out well for him. They'll be even more **** without Faletau though.

Reckon if Ulster can actually sort out their back row, they'll be the team to beat this year.
          Ulster have a nothing pack. If it's good enough to win the Pro12 then we might as well all jack it in
          My computer thinks I'm gay
          What's the difference anyway
          When all the people do all day
          Is stare into a phone

Comment

Question for the pool: Every WE, we are allowed to change two names if we want, without penalty, and more loosing points, am I right?
            "To be energetic and self-sufficing is to be happy; but while one desire remains in the heart happiness may not come there. For to desire is to be incomplete: it is the badge of dependence, the signal of unhappiness, and to be freed from that is to be freed from every fetter that can possibly be forged." (James Stephens, Deirdre)

Comment

Originally posted by sewa View Post
              Ulster have a nothing pack. If it's good enough to win the Pro12 then we might as well all jack it in
              The nothing pack that put Northampton to the sword? Or the nothing pack that didn't make the game? - Best, Herbst, Henderson, Tuohy, Henry, Reidy and Coetzee all missing.

Ah You had a great game v Saints. He's fitter now than when he left Connacht. Hopefully he can keep it up throughout the season. His replacement, Ross Kane, looked very useful when he came on, so hopefully a good prospect.

It's true that we lack depth in the backrow, but not sure that lack of depth qualifies as a 'nothing pack'. Hopefully our nothing pack leads us to a PRO12 final

Good luck Munster. Hope you have a great season. I fully expect you to be in the mix for top 4, regardless of what Thornley thinks.

Comment

Originally posted by Munch View Post
                The nothing pack that put Northampton to the sword? Or the nothing pack that didn't make the game? - Best, Herbst, Henderson, Tuohy, Henry, Reidy and Coetzee all missing.

Ah You had a great game v Saints. He's fitter now than when he left Connacht. Hopefully he can keep it up throughout the season. His replacement, Ross Kane, looked very useful when he came on, so hopefully a good prospect.

It's true that we lack depth in the backrow, but not sure that lack of depth qualifies as a 'nothing pack'. Hopefully our nothing pack leads us to a PRO12 final

Good luck Munster. Hope you have a great season. I fully expect you to be in the mix for top 4, regardless of what Thornley thinks.
                Ahhh come on, don't feed the troll.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
                Commemorate Nevin Spence here -
                http://www.mycharity.ie/event/munste..._nevin_spence/

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie Brown View Post
                  Ahhh come on, don't feed the troll.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
                  But I have to win the internet, Jackie

Comment

Originally posted by Munch View Post
                    But I have to win the internet, Jackie
                    Jackie loves a good troll himself, let's see a few games before we get ahead of ourselves
                    My computer thinks I'm gay
                    What's the difference anyway
                    When all the people do all day
                    Is stare into a phone

Comment

Originally posted by sewa View Post
                      Jackie loves a good troll himself, let's see a few games before we get ahead of ourselves
                      I'll be keeping a keen eye on the Top 14 this season to ensure Madigan doesn't commit any more boot design infractions.

Comment

Working...
                      X