X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guinness Pro 12 - 2016/17

Launch day today in Dublin.
    Final set for May 27th in Aviva.
    Guinness extend their sponsorship until 2020.
    Re-iterate their desire to explore US market.
    World Rugby study shows that the Pro12 is the No.1 league globally for ball in play time.

Click image for larger version

Name:	14063926_1169979589726633_7722326612728972275_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	82.1 KB
ID:	2487940
    Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Comment

Limerick all set for the final and the Dublin boyos excercise their will again.
      clowns

Comment

Originally posted by Bitter As A Lemon View Post
        Launch day today in Dublin.
        Final set for May 27th in Aviva.
        Guinness extend their sponsorship until 2020.
        Re-iterate their desire to explore US market.
        World Rugby study shows that the Pro12 is the No.1 league globally for ball in play time.
        That last stat is very surprising.

Comment

Originally posted by Corcíoch View Post
          That last stat is very surprising.
          Ball in play VRS metres covered per minute would absolutely kill that stat.
          I am the million man.

Comment

Do Munster/MRSC get an allotment of tickets for our pool game v Leinster in the Aviva?

I know they go on public sale tomorrow but would like to be in with a group of Munster fans than sitting in my own (ish)

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy Whac View Post
              Do Munster/MRSC get an allotment of tickets for our pool game v Leinster in the Aviva?

I know they go on public sale tomorrow but would like to be in with a group of Munster fans than sitting in my own (ish)
              I don't think so but it would be a great idea for MRSC to request a block booking based on Members pre-ordering tickets. I went with a friend last year and paid 75euro for a ticket way up on the 2nd. tier. Maybe the MRSC could get a reduced rate for a block booking - after all the Leinster Supporters can buy stand tickets for the return fixture for 30 - 40 euro?

Comment

Originally posted by Soda Bread View Post
                I don't think so but it would be a great idea for MRSC to request a block booking based on Members pre-ordering tickets. I went with a friend last year and paid 75euro for a ticket way up on the 2nd. tier. Maybe the MRSC could get a reduced rate for a block booking - after all the Leinster Supporters can buy stand tickets for the return fixture for 30 - 40 euro?
                Second Tier is premium level, which is why you paid €75. Your fault, not the MRSCs.

Sent from my Carrier Pigeon using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Haddock Thrower View Post
                  Second Tier is premium level, which is why you paid €75. Your fault, not the MRSCs.

Sent from my Carrier Pigeon using Tapatalk
                  Did I suggest it was the MRSC's fault? I am well aware of the ticket I purchased - but 2nd. tier being Premium is a joke. However, that was not the major point I was trying to make - it was supporting a request for a block booking by the MRSC on behalf of its members.

Comment

This was done for years, upto 2 years ago I think, and it was never taken up with considerable interest. So it was dropped, as it was taking up too much time for the little interest that was there.

I'm not sure what else can be done, unless we want ticketmaster to segregate the supporters into different sections...which in my opinion is wrong.

See Soda, you throw out these ideas on an unofficial forum, and I can guarantee you that 98% of those ideas have been tried and tested by the current committee, and past committee's.
                    i can sense a level of frustration from some posters with you contributions to this site, and I think you really need to put yourself forward as a full committee member, or maybe volunteer your services for one of the many sub-committee's the MRSC have.
                    Or as my ould fella would say....sh!t or get off the pot.

Comment

Did I suggest it was the MRSC's fault? I am well aware of the ticket I purchased - but 2nd. tier being Premium is a joke. However, that was not the major point I was trying to make - it was supporting a request for a block booking by the MRSC on behalf of its members.
                      How is it a joke? You want to rebuild Lansdowne Road again?

Back to your major point, the reason for your request for a block booking by the MRSC was so the tickets could somehow be sold for a "reduced rate" - your justification for this is because you bought a ticket for the match in Dublin for €75 whereas the return fixture's tickets were €30-40. Am I right so far? It then transpires that it was your own choice to buy a premium level ticket. You are aware of course that the vast majority of tickets for the game in Dublin were in the same €30-40 price range?

Comment

I only wanted to know if there was a Munster allocation.

Comment

Tickets for Leinster v Munster go on public sale today at 10

Leinster Rugby@leinsterrugby 2m2 minutes ago
                          Less than an hour to go until #LEIvMUN tickets go on public sale!

€10 tickets available:

Comment

Begod I'm starting to be very grateful I stopped posting on this forum regularly with the hostility and downright bitchiness of many of the responses people seem to receive.

It says a lot that I now fondly recall the days of having polite and grounded disagreements with Outlaw and the likes over the international quality of your caves and trimbles without resorting to the type of nonsense that has infected this place of late.

Comment

Originally posted by Bitter As A Lemon View Post
                              This was done for years, upto 2 years ago I think, and it was never taken up with considerable interest. So it was dropped, as it was taking up too much time for the little interest that was there.

I'm not sure what else can be done, unless we want ticketmaster to segregate the supporters into different sections...which in my opinion is wrong.

See Soda, you throw out these ideas on an unofficial forum, and I can guarantee you that 98% of those ideas have been tried and tested by the current committee, and past committee's.
                              i can sense a level of frustration from some posters with you contributions to this site, and I think you really need to put yourself forward as a full committee member, or maybe volunteer your services for one of the many sub-committee's the MRSC have.
                              Or as my ould fella would say....sh!t or get off the pot.
                              Dunno about this but my Ticketmaster alert gave me 2 options to purchase tickets, either Leinster Rugby or Munster Rugby, would suggest which portal you buy through there's a likelihood you'll be in a section populated by it's respective supporters
                              Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Comment

Working...
                              X