European Cup

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

European Cup

Hi all tigers fan very pleased with the pool draw and intend to come for my first visit to Thomond Park, I couldn't make it the last time we played there.
    Tough old draw but we must both fancy our chances of winning our home games, should win in Treviso(though it's not a gimme), so one of us has to win in France.
    We will have some big changes next season with a new coach in Aaron Mauger and a fair few changes on the field too. Big question is how you replace POC, not so much as a player, but as a talisman.
    Look forwards to the banter once the season gets underway.
    Last edited by tigerburnie; 18th-June-2015, 07:21.

That should be "replace POC".

We'll get someone instead of him but we'll never replace him.

Comment

Aye not the best of starts, sorry. Edited.
      Last edited by tigerburnie; 18th-June-2015, 07:22.

Comment

Welcome to the mf.com tigerburnie.
        Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

Thanks, treat me gently(well for a start anyway.................).

Comment

Originally posted by tigerburnie View Post
            Thanks, treat me gently(well for a start anyway.................).
            Good to have you aboard tiger. We had a fantastic trip to Welford Road in 2006 and if the fixtures fall kindly this time, look forward to returning. Hope you manage to make the journey to Limerick. You'll be very warmly welcomed.

Comment

Cheers Buster, might bring a fishing rod and make a holiday of it, can you arrange some dry warm weather?..............

Comment

Originally posted by tigerburnie View Post
                Cheers Buster, might bring a fishing rod and make a holiday of it, can you arrange some dry warm weather?..............
                It'll be blustery with some heavy showers, pockmarked by sunny spells and a chance of hail. Best of luck!

Comment

Sounds like NE Scotland where I now live then.............................

Comment

it sounds like Will Genia is not sure to be in Paris
                    https://www.tvnz.co.nz/one-news/spor...ce-q00589.html

Comment

Originally posted by Piquet View Post
                      That should be "replace POC".

We'll get someone instead of him but we'll never replace him.
                      Yeh its only temporary,whilst he sorts out his pension.He will be back
                      Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. (Marcus Aurelius, 121-189 AD)

Comment

Working...
                      X