Referees

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Referees

Are the referees so bad at domestic level in Scotland that the Changelings are the best they have to offer[img]smileys/sad.gif[/img][img]smileys/shock.gif[/img]

how could he miss the stamp on murphys head?

Comment

Cos he's a c*nt, bootled red carding Donners too (which was a bad call by the touchie)

Comment

Originally posted by The Dave
        Cos he's a c*nt, bootled red carding Donners too (which was a bad call by the touchie)

You're only suffering withdrawal from yesterday Dave. But Changelang I agree is just not at the races as a referee. Puc isa loose cannon. If playing yesterday, a loose canon. Send him back to Argentina.

Comment

Originally posted by Drahcir

Why not? He missed 2 other stamps immediately prior. Got a major number of calls wrong. Hasn't a clue........

Very sad for the players, the game and the fans.

Comment

Originally posted by mike11

Originally posted by Drahcir

Why not? He missed 2 other stamps immediately prior. Got a major number of calls wrong. Hasn't a clue........

Very sad for the players, the game and the fans.

Fair enough crit., but his TJ's were no addition to him whatsoever, if they were in the GAA, they'd struggle to make a white coat beside a goal post.

Comment

Referees reputationsgenerally are questionable to say the least. This years HEC is a classic example. In all my years going to HEC games,I haven't I seen such bad refeering. And I don't just mean Munster games. If I didnt know better, I'd think that Chris White was in someones pocket. He gave us a more than fair run in the second half at Stradey but usually, he doesn't half f**k us up the pr**k.
              "This was the performance Ireland had been threatening all championship but had only managed to produce in fits and starts. Defeats at the hands of France and Wales had put paid to their title aspirations, never mind a Grand Slam, but yesterday’s emphatic 24-8 win shows that this is a team moving in the right direction."

The Irish Times after Ireland beat England at Lansdowne Road on 19/03/11

Comment

The Changlengs are not great at all. The TJ's for the ML are provided by the home country to save money. There are moves afoot to change this.

Chris white is about as good a ref as you can get right now. Deccie likes himself and Jutge 'because they're consistent'. (Informal Q & A session this yr.) Personally, I don't remember White doing anything awful to us - didn't he give us everything in Geneva?

Trust is good; control is better. V I Lenin.

Comment

wasnt white in geneva it was changelanger.

and white is tainted after rome-everytime a welsh team plays and he refs people will be scrutinizing everything he does from a welsh perspective-he's dirty

If the lessons of history teach us anything it is that nobody learns the lessons that history teaches us.

Comment

Originally posted by @@@@SPAN style="font-weight: bold;">munsterforever
                    wasnt white in geneva it was changelanger.@@@@/SPAN>

and white is tainted after rome-everytime a welsh team plays and he refs people will be scrutinizing everything he does from a welsh perspective-he's dirty
                    [img]smileys/shock.gif[/img] - correct!

Still think White is as good as it gets TBH.
                    Trust is good; control is better. V I Lenin.

Comment

White is very fair imho.

Changalangers are just terrible. Not bad minded or anything.

Comment

Malcolm Changleng hasn't been to bad in the games Leinster have had him in this year.

Fitzgibbon was absolutely awful, and the Glasgow game there last week was one of the worst officiated games I've ever seen.

Comment

I reckon donal courtney is one of the most inconsistent referees of late, wasn't it him gave wilkinsons try in the 6N even thouhg his foot was in touch and and he was TMO that day where you really can't afford to make mistakes, there was another few games I've seen him ref where I just stood/sat dumbfounded by the calls he was making.

At the players Q&A sessions on tuesday night, Frankie was asked about the refereeing vs Ospreys and he has no time for either of them, Donnacha reckoned he desereved to be binned the first time but wasn't quite sure how he was stamping on someone while he himself was lying on the floor. Baffling.

Raccoons with lightsabers...That won\'t end well for anybody

Comment

Changleng should be sacked. He is incompetent.

BTW, I have a new nickname for him - "Odo" - Remember the changeling in Star Trek DS9. So when you see him in a match program you can say to yourself "Ono tis Odo".
                            "Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too ?" - Douglas Adams

Comment

Originally posted by AodhanOCRFC
                              I reckon donal courtney is one of the most inconsistent referees of late, wasn't it him gave wilkinsons try in the 6N even thouhg his foot was in touch and and he was TMO that day where you really can't afford to make mistakes, there was another few games I've seen him ref where I just stood/sat dumbfounded by the calls he was making.

At the players Q&A sessions on tuesday night, Frankie was asked about the refereeing vs Ospreys and he has no time for either of them, Donnacha reckoned he desereved to be binned the first time but wasn't quite sure how he was stamping on someone while he himself was lying on the floor. Baffling.

How on earth do you blame Changleng for that? He saw nothing because there was nothing to see, and got bad info from his touch judge.

Comment

Working...
                              X