Super 15 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Dog View Post
    So it appears - but I'm sure that they'll get there in the end. They have focused on getting the financial and coaching arrangements bedded down first. I see that they'll be playing 3 games in Singapore each year, I wonder will they flog one to Hong Kong too.
    There was a real lack of surety in what I read - concern that the Tri-Nations will be pared back to domestic pro leagues and that the Saffer goose is cooked.
    Gwan Joe!!

Comment

Japanese Super Rugby team is to be named this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	1022.6666666666666x767__origin__0x0_PP7nXs62c4IlD_S_Mb0130lbnKYbAZqOpH2j3uzXgBk_copy.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	25.2 KB
ID:	2486232
      The name is a hybrid comprising the blazing icon of the 'Land of the Rising Sun' and a wolf which represents a pack hunting mentality and a dedicated team ethos of protecting one another.

The striking logo depicts the breaking of a new dawn for Japanese rugby and a fearsome representation of the team's desired playing style as they seek to utilise speed, unity and a fearless spirit to face their challenges.
      I am the million man.

Comment

Brilliant! It's like an 80s rock band!

Japan could be quite a force by the time they host the RWC.

Comment

John McKee likely coach for them plus the national team.

Comment

Things not all well in Safferland

http://www.news.com.au/sport/rugby/e...d090e628a7b1f8
            Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Comment

Working...
            X