Super 15 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chuckie319 View Post
    Does anyone know of anywhere in Limerick that will be showing the final this Saturday at 7:30 in the morning?
    08.35 Kick-Off Limerick Time chuckie. Treat yourself to a lie in!

Comment

Originally posted by chuckie319 View Post
      Does anyone know of anywhere in Limerick that will be showing the final this Saturday at 7:30 in the morning?
      I'm damn sure Dolans will show it, if they are open that time.

Comment

@NeemiaTialata: Ayla in her Daddy's @Hurricanesrugby jersey ready for #SuperRugbyFinal we bleed #BLACKandYELLOW good luck brothers! http://t.co/H5Qyf3ERNY
        Ceterum censeo INM irrumandum esse.

Comment

Irrespective of which side wins it in the end, this is an absolutely fantastic game.
          New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Dog View Post
            Irrespective of which side wins it in the end, this is an absolutely fantastic game.
            Knock us out with some detail OD
            Gwan Joe!!

Comment

Originally posted by ustix View Post
              Sorry, but I'm not going to be a spoiler.

But well done to the winning team! What a fantastic win!
              New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

Originally posted by ustix View Post
                Highlanders win a cracking final. Why don't you watch games?
                Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
                Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

Tis complicated Miguel, if I'm honest with you.
                  Gwan Joe!!

Comment

dodgy try proved crucial

missed tackles hurricanes 19%, highlanders 16%.... 52 missed tackles in the game.

33 offloads, hooray!.... 36 turnovers, boooo! you'd get savaged for playing like that in the NH.

Comment

Originally posted by hellovating View Post

dodgy try proved crucial

missed tackles hurricanes 19%, highlanders 16%.... 52 missed tackles in the game.

33 offloads, hooray!.... 36 turnovers, boooo! you'd get savaged for playing like that in the NH.

Do you watch rugby for statistics or for entertainment? Because a spectacle like that one is cheapened by statistics.

Name two NH teams that could play a game as entertaining as that one was.

PS - agree about dodgy try; I was rather surprised that it was given, although the ball may just have touched the ground!

Comment

Originally posted by Old Dog View Post
                        Do you watch rugby for statistics or for entertainment? Because a spectacle like that one is cheapened by statistics.

Name two NH teams that could play a game as entertaining as that one was.

PS - agree about dodgy try; I was rather surprised that it was given, although the ball may just have touched the ground!
                        if leinster or munster played with that kind of ball security, we'd be tearing our hair out. how entertained are you when your side loses?

Comment

if leinster or munster played with that kind of ball security, we'd be tearing our hair out.

Speak for yourself. For me, rugby is entertainment and stats are for saddoes.

how entertained are you when your side loses?

That all depends on the quality of the performance and on the opposition.

For example, I was delighted with the 34-all draw V Glasgow in the RDS, but much less enchanted by the performances when we beat Treviso 10 - 0 and Connacht 21 -11 also at the RDS.

Comment

go knock yourself out with entertainment... sport is for winning. 3 failed hurricanes turnovers resulted in scores for the highlanders. you can call that entertainment, i'll call it idiotic. they desperately needed to slow the game down.

seriously OD, how do you square that stance on stats with your opinion of Joe S? he is the ultimate in playing rugby by numbers. he doesn't allow an offload. there were 33 in today's game. i like Joe, because I like winning. do you not like him because his sides are not entertaining?

Comment

disappointed I couldn't see this, read during the week the first tranche of tickets that went on sale for that game sold in 59 seconds, made me think of a half filled Twickenham and grimace.
                              I am the million man.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
                                disappointed I couldn't see this, read during the week the first tranche of tickets that went on sale for that game sold in 59 seconds, made me think of a half filled Twickenham and grimace.
                                capacity of 35k versus 82k. one team at home. both teams from the hosting country. super rugby attendances are not usually great.

Comment

Working...
                                X