Tell me, Pixie

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tell me, Pixie

Now, the first European Round is over. Munster will probably come proudly back next year, and I hope our teams will meet again.

But now, Montferrand will try, and try, and try, and try try try to get satisfaction.

So, I ask myself, I ask Pixie, I ask all of you:

Will we win?

Au revoir.
    (...) je souhaite que la Providence veille sur la France, pour son bonheur, pour son bien et pour sa grandeur. Au revoir !

I hope So.

The draw was kind to ASM.

Comment

As long as Saracens don't win I don't care. If I had to listen to Griffiths or Wray gloating away I would be forced to buy a cat so I could kick it.

Comment

Please win
        Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. (Marcus Aurelius, 121-189 AD)

Comment

Was at the Clermont toulon final in lansdowne road , ye should have won that day . The team is good enough to win , they need belief and luck on their side , it took us a while but we got there in 2006 , hope ye win it this year as we are out [emoji106]

Comment

bien sure, vous allez gagnerez (or however you spell the future tense??) Allez Clermont

Comment

Originally posted by theghost View Post
              Was at the Clermont toulon final in lansdowne road , ye should have won that day . The team is good enough to win , they need belief and luck on their side , it took us a while but we got there in 2006 , hope ye win it this year as we are out [emoji106]
              I was there too, shouting for Les Auvergnats.
              Tis but a scratch.

Comment

me three

Comment

Originally posted by Point View Post
                  me three
                  There were more Munster than toulon that day although the few toulon fans I met were sound and genuinely thrilled to win.

Comment

Gwannn Asm

Comment

As a fully paid-up member of the MOC fan club, I wholeheartedly believe that Leinster will win it, but if a Chumps conspiracy denies our Mattie his rightful place as the top coach in world rugby, then I'd like to see Clermont win (provided they dedicate the win to MOC).

Comment

Working...
                      X