Bail for woman who attacked Marys players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bail for woman who attacked Marys players

Think most people wil recall the details of this incident(though I thought more people wer hurt).....good to see smth beign done about it.......:

Bail for woman charged with scissors attack on rugby players in nightclub
    <DIV =LeadPara>A WOMAN charged in connection with a scissors attack on three rugby players in a nightclub appeared in court yesterday. </DIV>
    <DIV =LeadPara>Ciara Byrne of Darley's Tce, Donore Ave, Dublin, was charged with assault causing harm to three St Mary's rugby players at Tramco Nightclub, Rathmines, on November 22. The 20-year-old was also charged with unlawful possession of a scissors. </DIV>
    <DIV =TailParas>Det Garda Gary Sheridan told Dublin District Court he arrested her yesterday morning on Rathgar Rd. </DIV>
    <DIV =TailParas>Judge Bryan Smyth set her bail at €500 and remanded her to appear again on May 16 for service of a book of evidence. </DIV>
    <DIV =TailParas>(c) 2007 Independent Newspapers Ireland Ltd </DIV>
    Seas suas agus troid!

any motive known yet?
    "Some people don't know their easy lives... I wouldn't be so ungrateful" - Fiacre Ryan - #AutismAndMe

Comment

Didn't know there was such a thing as unlawful possession of a scissors.[img]smileys/c&#111;nfused.gif[/img]
      Grandpa Simpson: The last time the meteors came, we thought the sky was on fire. Naturally, we blamed the Irish. We hanged more \'n a few.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief
        Didn't know there was such a thing as unlawful possession of a scissors.[img]smileys/c&#111;nfused.gif[/img]
        Gavin Henson's hairdresser should be arrested immediately.
        Hope Not Hate

Comment

Originally posted by Hugged Rugger
          any motive known yet?
          Slagging somones "fella" I believe

Comment

Originally posted by epaddy
            Originally posted by Hugged Rugger
            any motive known yet?
            Slagging somones "fella" I believe

Not quite what I heard doing the rounds up here a while back....but I wont repeat what I cant substantiate
            Seas suas agus troid!

Comment

Ah, do! g'wan, you know you want to!!!!
              Trust is good; control is better. V I Lenin.

Comment

Working...
              X