Munster on the radio, TV and on-line?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Munster on the radio, TV and on-line?

As I said on another thread, I prepare a weekly "on-line sources" thread to our home and away Sale games (see here for this week's clash).

I appreciate that the return fixture in January is a fair way off yet, but can anyone help me by telling me which national or local Irish station(s) cover(s) Munster games, either on a regular or occasional basis?

That would help me to prepare the January 2015 thread when the time arrives.

And if you follow my link and notice any mistakes or omissions, please let me know and I'll try to correct it if time allows.

Many thanks in advance.
    In loving memory of Her Ladyship. d Saturday, 29th December 2007. R-i-P - very much missed.

Hi iBozz, sent you a PM - get folk to check back here tomorrow.
    Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Thanks, you have a reply.
      In loving memory of Her Ladyship. d Saturday, 29th December 2007. R-i-P - very much missed.

Comment

So far so good. When I clicked on the KT link in the match thread, it brought up his homepage and one of my bits of security software warned it was blocking the content, but gave me the option to "Allow" or "Allow and Remember". Picked the latter, but nothing played automatically and the button in the middle of the screen looks like it's in Russian so I decided to play it safe. Opened Ace Player, went to Media, then Open Network Stream, then pasted in the code provided (25ea668edf94c943be7bbb844f1b3fff4f2e22b1) and pressed Play. Now I have a new uncle called Bob.
        Tis but a scratch.

Comment

http://cricfree.tv/sky-sports-2-live-stream-id2.php
          link for game

Comment

help

Originally posted by Rogue View Post
            it keeps prompting to install media player and then goes to some movie channel. How do i get the game?

Comment

Originally posted by adp View Post
              it keeps prompting to install media player and then goes to some movie channel. How do i get the game?
              Those are what's known as popups (online junk mail) if you can try to install popup blocker, it filters out "most" junk like that. If not then there should be an x appear around the popup itself that will get rid of it, clicking on the popup will bring you to the site/product the popup is advertising. Hope it helps.
              Its life, if your not doing it wrong your not doing it right.

Comment

Working...
              X