D Knox-Ban and fine surely on the way

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

D Knox-Ban and fine surely on the way

Just wondering if any1 heard his interview on newstalk last night? He basically lashed into Nigel Owens and Joel Jutge....he actually used the word cheat to describe Jutge repeatedly...

After getting off in their intimidation of a ref before,this public slander of refs shows how much above the law this guy thinks he is.....

Think at the very least,the ERC should charge him over this...a ref making mistakes is one thing,the repeated use of the word cheat suggests he is questioning refs impartiality and integrity...the Leinster branch, should also act. I dont believe there is any place for this sort of behaviour,at any level of Irish rugby...

Funny how he failed to comment how inept the Leinster mgt team were ingetting theirteam ready to utilise the1 man advantage at the start of the 2nd half etc....
    Seas suas agus troid!

The branch have already fined him and warned him- a large fine is called for. The loose cannon that he is he`ll probably quit..

Comment

While I agree that he shouldnt go blowing off on radio about the ref
      being a cheat -particularly after you're team has been rear ended - but
      Wasps are unbelievably cynical.

They cheated us in that semi and Lawrence Dallagio should have got a
      red on Saturday.

Comment

What amazes me is how the high and mighty on lf are backing him.

If Kidney called a ref a cheat then it would be time for him to go. you cant be doing that sort of thing
        Seven social sins: politics without principles, wealth without work, pleasure without conscience, knowledge without character, commerce without morality, science without humanity, and worship without sacrifice

Comment

Originally posted by joeglum
          They cheated us in that semi and Lawrence Dallagio should have got a
          red on Saturday.

Dont agree with any of those 2 statements....they won that semi,fair and sqaure that day....

Why shouldLD have seen red sat?Did I miss smth?!?!
          Seas suas agus troid!

Comment

Originally posted by scotscor

If Kidney called a ref a cheat then it would be time for him to go. you cant be doing that sort of thing
            Hey, I consider myself high and mighty.

Comment

What amazes me is how the high and mighty on
              lf are backing him.

If Kidney called a ref a cheat then it would be time for him to go. you
              cant be doing that sort of thing
              Irony positively gushing from every syllable
              Comment

Originally posted by epaddy

Hey, I consider myself high and mighty.

Well said, epaddy ! Don't be taking that crap from Scots at all. [img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Cahill

lf are backing him.

So what do you think Dave? If as said Knox was calling the ref a cheat on the radio should he not face sanctions?

Do not coaches have an opportunity to file a report on the ref after the game?
                  Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

Originally posted by McCloud

What amazes me is how the high and mighty on lf are backing
                    him.

If Kidney called a ref a cheat then it would be time for him to go.
                    you cant be doing that sort of thing

[/
                    P]

So what do you think Dave? If as said Knox was calling the ref a
                    cheat on the radio should he not face sanctions?

Do not coaches have an opportunity to file a report on the ref
                    after the game?
                    I hope that he did call him a cheat, and that he is fined as much and
                    as with as much fanfare as possible. Owens and Jutge will then
                    never dare to give a 50-50 against Leinster for fear of being seen to
                    be vindictive and we will own their asses in much the same way as
                    Ireland now own Steve Walsh [img]smileys/badgrin.gif[/img]

There is too much protection and acceptance of mediocre officiating
                    just because traditionally rugby has some hoighty toighty notions
                    about being a gentlemans game. Its a high yield high budget
                    business at the HEC and international end of the game.
                    Comment

lf are backing him.

The fact that your coaches are acting worse than Arsene Wenger in ref riling and Roy Keane in intimidation doesnt mean they are right. They are wrong. The ref is sacrosanct, and they are seriously bringing the game into disrepute.

I was not being ironic dave, you should be able to tell, my irony is above you, so if you think you get it you are wrong.
                      Seven social sins: politics without principles, wealth without work, pleasure without conscience, knowledge without character, commerce without morality, science without humanity, and worship without sacrifice

Comment

him.

[/
                        P]

The fact that your coaches are acting worse than Arsene Wenger
                        in ref riling and Roy Keane in intimidation doesnt mean they are
                        right. They are wrong. The ref is sacrosanct, and they are seriously
                        bringing the game into disrepute.

I was not being ironic dave, you should be able to tell, my irony is
                        above you, so if you think you get it you are wrong.
                        I don't doubt that you weren't being ironic, I doubt you would have
                        the ability to see the irony in putting a Declan Kidney forth as some
                        kind of moral compass when in reality the only place his moral
                        compass points is up his own gicker.
                        Comment

Dave you work in IT, I work in IT, I have left permie jobs, I presume so have you, I have left contracted jobs before my contract was up, many others I know have as well. Equally many I know have been let go by large companies because of redundency. To judge a man by his decisions to leave a job and move to another one closer to his family is hilarious, but equally it manages to fit the strange compass of the fans that I believe are the greatest fans in the world. Who else could support in the numbers that you do in the knowledge that cometh the hour cometh the biggest collapse since the last big challenge.

Comment

Chieka's compass keeps finding Knox's gicker, but that is a different conversation.

How can you defend him....he is brinign the game into disrepute, and to be honest I am disapointed that you find it acceptable.

Comment

Originally posted by McCloud

him.

[/
                              P]

So what do you think Dave? If as said Knox was calling the ref a
                              cheat on the radio should he not face sanctions?

Do not coaches have an opportunity to file a report on the ref
                              after the game?

I hope that he did call him a cheat, and that he is fined as much and
                              as with as much fanfare as possible. Owens and Jutge will then
                              never dare to give a 50-50 against Leinster for fear of being seen to
                              be vindictive and we will own their asses in much the same way as
                              Ireland now own Steve Walsh [img]smileys/badgrin.gif[/img]

There is too much protection and acceptance of mediocre officiating
                              just because traditionally rugby has some hoighty toighty notions
                              about being a gentlemans game. Its a high yield high budget
                              business at the HEC and international end of the game.

Agree there are problems with the standards of reffing but over the the air ways is not the way to address it. Hopefully if Knox did call the ref a cheat he will be fined heavily by Leinster. Also would hope the ref takes a civil action against Knox for slander. Maybe if he has to pay out he might learn to use the proper channels.
                              Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

Working...
                              X