• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drick View Post
    or maybe Sky Sports Park

or maybe "Sky Sports v BT Park"

or maybe "f*** you BT Sports Park"

Comment

Originally posted by zeno View Post
      If BT want to throw money at rugby then let Sky try and compete. I'm not going to worry about either of them. Maybe we are undervaluing what we have in rugby.
      Or maybe some people within BT, a PLC beholden to shareholders, are overvaluing what rugby has. As we saw with the bubble that Setanta created around football ten years ago, things can take surprising turns when the genuine value of a product is ignored.

Comment

Originally posted by the plastic paddy View Post
        Or maybe some people within BT, a PLC beholden to shareholders, are overvaluing what rugby has. As we saw with the bubble that Setanta created around football ten years ago, things can take surprising turns when the genuine value of a product is ignored.
        And as a company BT have little interest in their customers.
        I left BT some years ago as they were fleecing me.Far cheaper to use an alternative company and yet they have to rent the lines from BT.I know of many people that have nothing but grief from them.
        Customer services don't exist.So they may be focussing their Business strategy on dominating Rugby,but as consumers forget any idea that you are a valued customer,hand over your money and Fek off attitude is what you should expect.
        They remind me somewhat of Saracens attitude to supporters.
        Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. (Marcus Aurelius, 121-189 AD)

Comment

Working...
        X