Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Le Dernier H-Cup Final

The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Apparently there's a game on this weekend.

Comment

meh.
      Tic-Toc. POC and DOC. Stop the clock.

Comment

There is an amazing lack of interest in this game. No build up at all. Some weekend for sport though, Champions league, Monaco etc.
        My computer thinks I'm gay
        What's the difference anyway
        When all the people do all day
        Is stare into a phone

Comment

Looks possible that I'll be spending a fair chunk of the weekend on the batter. Monday up here is a bank holiday and the local maritime festival starts today - gonna try to blag my way into a bit of currach racing or kayaking. I may check to see whether the giant douche or the turd sandwich wins the day but at this stage I don't see it distracting me too long.
          Tis but a scratch.

Comment

I am in Groningen on the lash
            My computer thinks I'm gay
            What's the difference anyway
            When all the people do all day
            Is stare into a phone

Comment

About as much activity here in Cardiff as a graveyard without any funerals, pissing rain and dead as a dodo, tickets like confetti here

Comment

Originally posted by anthonyl View Post
                About as much activity here in Cardiff as a graveyard without any funerals, pissing rain and dead as a dodo, tickets like confetti here
                Course they are, a French side & a team with no fans & the much despised Ashton
                Con Artist

Comment

How I wish it was possible for both sides to lose. Best outcome would be for Ashton to drop the ball with the line at his mercy to cost Saracens the game. Probably favour Toulon because Jonny Wilkinson's class compensates for the complete langer Felon Armitage. Won't be watching though.

Comment

Toulon Globetrotters for the win! Coupla real iconic players in that squad, and Gentleman Jonny is the most likeable element of the entire final.
                    I am the million man.

Comment

Best thing for Toulon is if Jonny bows out after half hour.
                      Giteau at ten and there's only winner.
                      "Hell, I'm not saying I'm an angel, but when it came to dirty tricks I couldn't hold a candle to the Irish Mafia" Jimmy Hoffa

Comment

Shaton with his swan dive or Felon giving it loads while crossing the white line?

Comment

Originally posted by the plastic paddy View Post
                          How I wish it was possible for both sides to lose. Best outcome would be for Ashton to drop the ball with the line at his mercy to cost Saracens the game. Probably favour Toulon because Jonny Wilkinson's class compensates for the complete langer Felon Armitage. Won't be watching though.
                          Absolute day of sport mourning for me: Wray's $aracen$-Boudgellal's RugBUY Club in the afternoon, Madrid-Madrid tonight, could not be worse... Gutted. On the other side, time for family, comics, music, films.
                          This season was anyway nearly a nightmare for a supporter like I am when I see this WE, the awful season played by the clubs in my region (Dax, Mont-de-Marsan), the bad one played by SC Preussen Münster in the the football third german league, and the defeat of Dortmund last week in the german Cup against the arrogant FC BUYern.
                          Heureusement, Joe's guys in the 6N (even with a bit to many Blue Shirts imho) were like a ray of sun in a gloomy season.
                          "To be energetic and self-sufficing is to be happy; but while one desire remains in the heart happiness may not come there. For to desire is to be incomplete: it is the badge of dependence, the signal of unhappiness, and to be freed from that is to be freed from every fetter that can possibly be forged." (James Stephens, Deirdre)

Comment

First HEC final in years that I won't be at or watch on TV.

Comment

Can't decide which of these money teams I dislike less.

Comment

Working...
                              X