No announcement yet.

Super 15 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is the monster playing on the wing for the crusaders?

Comment

Has to be one of the best games I've seen
      I always knew Madigan was a closet Scrum Half. Ignore All things that suggest Continuity.

Comment

Originally posted by the plastic paddy View Post

Nemani Nadolo.

Great player.

Comment

Originally posted by the plastic paddy View Post
          (I may be mangling his name here)

Nemani Nadolo. He's this years Jonah, or Savea, or Bun Smuth or whatever world class youngster speedster they need at 6 months notice.

Special mention for Israel Dagg, and Beale, two total locksmiths.
          I am the million man.

Comment

Serious game, lead changed hands a few times in the 2nd half.
            Dumb movie by mccaw giving away the pen that won it for the waratahs.
            Did the co commentator mention something about meurthens being the tahs kicking coach? and that a kick from 45m was foleys limit? Nailed it anyway.
            AAC and beale look to be back to their best. Home crowd has a huge bearing in those games, just about swung it for the tahs.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
              (I may be mangling his name here)

Nemani Nadolo. He's this years Jonah, or Savea, or Bun Smuth or whatever world class youngster speedster they need at 6 months notice.

Special mention for Israel Dagg, and Beale, two total locksmiths.
              Nadolo is a Fijian international who grew up in Oz. Played Aussie u20s. Was an average club player in Sydney and played a few pre season games for Tahs back in 09 bit wasn't good enough for Super Rugby. He'll is by no means a speedster or a youngster but adds some much needed bulk to the Crusaders lightweight backline. Tahs tactics at the start were spot on kicking in behind the big man. Plenty of room there. He has certainly improved no end this season but I wouldn't rank him near Smith or Dagg.

Comment

Originally posted by Major TNT View Post
                Did the co commentator mention something about meurthens being the tahs kicking coach? and that a kick from 45m was foleys limit? Nailed it anyway.
                Yeah KB usually kicks anything over 40m.

Mehrtens has been based in Sydney working for years. Been working with the Tahs kickers this season. Must have killed him seeing the kick going over. He works for Fox in Oz and he looked gutted. The man is Crusaders through and through.

Comment

Originally posted by garryowen2323 View Post
                  Nadolo is a Fijian international who grew up in Oz. Played Aussie u20s. Was an average club player in Sydney and played a few pre season games for Tahs back in 09 bit wasn't good enough for Super Rugby. He'll is by no means a speedster or a youngster but adds some much needed bulk to the Crusaders lightweight backline. Tahs tactics at the start were spot on kicking in behind the big man. Plenty of room there. He has certainly improved no end this season but I wouldn't rank him near Smith or Dagg.
                  That's what I thought. Big lad, reasonably quick but very average skills and awareness.

Comment

oh dear

https://v.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/B8E30...BhsOFyDjql7ej4

Comment

Not sure if this is the best place to post this so feel free to move somewhere else mods!

World Club Challenge - Waratahs and Toulon are currently in negotiations to play each other next year. A very tough thing to organise with differing rugby calendars between Northern and Southern Hemisphere. They are looking at February 5/6 which would be the end of Tahs pre-season and the week before their Super15 opener and also the first round of 6 Nations matches. So how many top players would be available to play is debatable.

Comment

Working...
                      X