Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best of luck WASPS

Best of luck WASPS !
    "Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too ?" - Douglas Adams

C'mon the ladyboys!!!!
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again (like picking Gordon D'Arcy) and expecting different results.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Gwan Leinster! Last Irish team in it.

Comment

Yeah shame on you JM, come on Leinster!! let's not lower ourselves to lf.com depths [img]smileys/wink.gif[/img].Would love to see Heaslip and Keogh getting the better of Worsley/ Dallaglio. Good for Lewis (and munster) as well if he puts it in a good performance today. Think they'll sneak it.

Comment

Don't see what the shame is. No apologies, I just don't like Leinster.
          "Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too ?" - Douglas Adams

Comment

Fair enough Jm not mad about them myself, especially that gowl Epaddy and some of his cohorts but idislike those cheating pests even more so for this game i hope Leinster win.

Comment

Originally posted by jmccoy
              What a top ultra munster fan you are. How can we all be more like you? Ps - for such an Ultra you made it back from Llanelli quickly?

Comment

Originally posted by SkibRed
                What a top ultra munster fan you are. How can we all be more like you? Ps - for such an Ultra you made it back from Llanelli quickly?

Well, when I don't have a ticket I tend to stay at home. Also I lost my job in the past couple of weeks due to company liquidation and have to tighten my belt, there are other priorities in life such as keeping my affairs and responsibilities in order. BTW I have been at every home match this year and a few away also, so don't question my loyalty to Munster.

Since when did I claim to be an Ultra. I'm just a Munster fan simple as. Doesn't mean I have to support Leinster just because they are Irish. In fact I hope Tigers win the competition.

Comment

Originally posted by SkibRed

Well, when I don't have a ticket I tend to stay at home. Also I lost my job in the past couple of weeks due to company liquidation and have to tighten my belt, there are other priorities in life such as keeping my affairs and responsibilities in order. BTW I have been at every home match this year and a few away also, so don't question my loyalty to Munster.

Since when did I claim to be an Ultra. I'm just a Munster fan simple as. Doesn't mean I have to support Leinster just because they are Irish. In fact I hope Tigers win the competition.
                  Fair enough. Imagine choosing a bunch of southern english nonces over an Irish team though. Each to their own. I just think you're looking for attention. Carry on.

Comment

Working...
                  X