The Brink's Top 14

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Brink's Top 14

The trademark's not a naming ; just here for kidding.

Found in the french 2012 Top 500 richest people :

1 st : Bernard Arnault - Louis Vuitton Moett Henessy - 24.3 Trillion Euros
    2 nd : Liliane Bettencourt - L'Oréal - 23.2 Trillion Euros
    (...)
    = 43 rd : 1.2 TRILLION of Euros - Pierre FABRE - Fabre Laboratories - Castres Olympique owner
    = 43 rd : 1.2 TRILLION of Euros - JP SAVARE - Oberthur Technology - Stade Français owner and president
    84 th : 620 Billions Euros - MICHELIN Family - AS Montferrand Clermont Auvergne - creator of the club and main sponsor
    85 th : 600 Billions Euros - Mohamed ALTRAD - Altrad S.A. - Montpellier Rugby - owner and President
    125 th : 400 Billions - Jacky LORENZETTI - former FONCIA Build Invest creator and CEO - Racing Metro - owner and president
    199 th : 250 Billions - Daniel DERICHEBOURG Consulting and managing agencies - C.A. Brive - former owner, now main partner
    270 th : 175 Billions - Serge KAMPF - Cap Gemini - Main sponsor of Biarritz Olympique, Grenoble rugby club and Bourgoin (a.k.a. Serge's wallet)
    349 th : 120 Billions - Alain AFFLELOU - Afflelou cheap glasses - Bayonne owner and CEO
    387 th : 100 Billions - Olivier GINON - GL Events - Lyon rugby club Pro D2

Others are not in the Top 500
    Last edited by Hellboy; 16th-July-2013, 07:29.

Originally posted by Hellboy View Post
    The trademark's not a naming ; just here for kidding.

Found in the french 2012 Top 500 richest people :

1 st : Bernard Arnault - Louis Vuitton Moett Henessy - 24.3 Trillion Euros
    2 nd : Liliane Bettencourt - L'Oréal - 23.2 Trillion Euros
    (...)
    = 43 rd : 1.2 TRILLION of Euros - Pierre FABRE - Fabre Laboratories - Castres Olympique owner
    = 43 rd : 1.2 TRILLION of Euros - JP SAVARE - Oberthur Technology - Stade Français owner and president
    84 th : 620 Billions Euros - MICHELIN Family - AS Montferrand Clermont Auvergne - creator of the club and main sponsor
    85 th : 600 Billions Euros - Mohamed ALTRAD - Altrad S.A. - Montpellier Rugby - owner and President
    125 th : 400 Billions - Jacky LORENZETTI - former FONCIA Build Invest creator and CEO - Racing Metro - owner and president
    199 th : 250 Billions - Daniel DERICHEBOURG Consulting and managing agencies - C.A. Brive - former owner, now main partner
    270 th : 175 Billions - Serge KAMPF - Cap Gemini - Main sponsor of Biarritz Olympique, Grenoble rugby club and Bourgoin (a.k.a. Serge's wallet)
    349 th : 120 Billions - Alain AFFLELOU - Afflelou cheap glasses - Bayonne owner and CEO
    387 th : 100 Billions - Olivier GINON - GL Events - Lyon rugby club Pro D2

Others are not in the Top 500
    I think someone is confusing trillions, billions and millions.

Comment

Haaa probably ! Sh*t for once I didn't have to convert in pounds...
      I thought in english you say billion for million ? I use to lost myself on astronomic scales anyway.

I try again :
      Arnault got 24.300.000.000,00 €
      Savare and Fabre : 1.200.000.000,00 Euros
      and Ginon 100.000.000,00 Euro.

Comment

No Mourad Boudjellal on the list?
        "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Working...
        X