Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Future of the Heineken Cup In Doubt?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thomond78 View Post
    Everyone knows you're going to knife someone. You're the French; it's what you do. Half the entertainment is working out who the French are going to knife last, and why.
    So we're the bad guys In our version, we're the good guys, and the English: "la perfide albion"

Comment

Originally posted by Jos View Post
      So we're the bad guys In our version, we're the good guys, and the English: "la perfide albion"
      Well, that all depends on who you knife, doesn't it?

Go on, plant it smack in between the Rosbifs' ribs, go oooooonnnn, you know you want to...
      Ceterum censeo INM irrumandum esse.

Comment

Well, that all depends on who you knife, doesn't it?

Go on, plant it smack in between the Rosbifs' ribs, go oooooonnnn, you know you want to...
        If I believe our old saying: "qui aime bien chatie bien!" ,I think we must really love them.

Comment

If I believe our old saying: "qui aime bien chatie bien!" ,I think we must really love them.

Go on. You'll enjoy it, they deserve it. Go ooooooonnnnnn...

Comment

Remember Crecy, remember Poitiers, remember Agincourt. Gwan you Frenchies, sew it into the arrogant feckers.

Comment

As Joan of Arc said: "Dieu le veut!"

Comment

As Joan of Arc said: "Dieu le veut!"
                Croix de Lorraine, and don't take any lip from perfidious Albion, tell 'em get bent!

Go ooooooonnnnn!

Comment

Originally posted by Red Hand Hero View Post
                  My opening paragraph should have illustrated my contrition for my original statement that O'Shea was definitely spoofing. My point was that what Harlequins got out of the £10Mil isn't really our concern as we as individual nations/unions do not dictate how PRL/RFU should cut up the cake. Subsequently I do think O'Shea was spoofing a little, it seems from reading the papers that the PRL ensured their 12 clubs take the spoils from the ERC money alone so, if that being the case, Quins would get £660,000 at the very least...50%more than O'Shea claimed on Saturday.

Christ on a bike, that old phucking bull**** chestnut again.

Tiger, and I would appreciate you giving a straight answer on this-

Please remind me the last time that the Tigers finished outside of the top four in the Premiership and/or didn't automatically qualify for Europe?

Unless my wretched memory is playing tricks on me again they have been in every Heineken Cup competition that Munster, Leinster or Ulster have featured in over the last decade, am I wrong on that?

It perplexes me that anyone can still buy this complete nonsense pedalled by the PRL.

Forget it. There is no point

You think its fine to call someone of good Character like O Shea a liar based upon assumptions and theories and personal calculations. . .where you dont have hard facts and figures from budget breakdowns etc

I don't, at all.

So this is pointless.

Comment

It's official the clubs create a new competition: the Rugby Champions Club.http://www.rugbyrama.fr/rugby/coupe-...10/story.shtml

Comment

It's official the clubs create a new competition: the Rugby Champions Club.http://www.rugbyrama.fr/rugby/coupe-...10/story.shtml
                      What's of relevance is who, if anyone, will actually play in it.
                      Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
                      Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

Originally posted by Corcíoch View Post
                        Forget it. There is no point

You think its fine to call someone of good Character like O Shea a liar based upon assumptions and theories and personal calculations. . .where you dont have hard facts and figures from budget breakdowns etc

I don't, at all.

So this is pointless.
                        So, who will play in this unsanctioned competition ?

What shape will the ball be ?

Who will sponsor the 4 on field referees ?

How much will it cost to line this hexagonal shaped playing surface ?

Comment

Jos, I can say I'm going to win the EuroMillions then have a lightly-oiled Isabelle Ithurburu fawning over me.

That doesn't mean it's going to happen.

All this is is giving a name to what they've been claiming. They still don't have the permission. And they still have no way around the fact that they can't get those numbers without union-owned teams - and that isn't happening.

In other words: it's yet more selling of what they don't have.

Comment

For anyone who believes this,Im selling a 2013 porshe for 500 snots,must get the cash to me today in limerick and ill deliver the car next week.
                            clowns

Comment

Originally posted by barleys chinos View Post
                              For anyone who believes this,Im selling a 2013 porshe for 500 snots,must get the cash to me today in limerick and ill deliver the car next week.
                              Can I buy the brick too ?

Comment

Jos, I can say I'm going to win the EuroMillions then have a lightly-oiled Isabelle Ithurburu fawning over me. That doesn't mean it's going to happen. All this is is giving a name to what they've been claiming. They still don't have the permission. And they still have no way around the fact that they can't get those numbers without union-owned teams - and that isn't happening. In other words: it's yet more selling of what they don't have.
                                Yes I know it's a chess-game. But it's a "new", so I post it. But they are not very talented. If I was the clubs, I would have made and presented a new trophy to the press. It would have been more credible.

Comment

Working...
                                X