• Show
Clear All

• fitzy73
    replied
    Originally posted by i_like_cake View Post
    Any highlights of this online yet......

any lights really....
    Go down to your local hardware store.

Once there, pick out a few paint testers.

Bring them home.

Apply to wall.

Watch them dry.

Leave a comment:

• i_like_cake
    replied
    Any highlights of this online yet......

any lights really....

Leave a comment:

• the plastic paddy
    replied
    Originally posted by Munsterboy View Post
    I'm sorry to ask but who actually won the right to be slaughtered by Clermont in the final? Was it the Provence Barbarians or the Springbok Old Boys?

I remember sitting down to watch the match yesterday and I'm pretty certain I saw some of it - I seem to recall seeing JW kicking a penalty - but I can't for the life of me remember the end. I must have nodded off.
    According to sky spurts that was all down to Rolland reffing the game, not the stupid players who kept committing the same offences at the breakdown. The absolute nonsense that comes out of the mouths of these half wits defies belief at times, Saracens are getting destroyed at the scrum, must be down to the refs interpretation being wrong.

Leave a comment:

• Munsterboy
    replied
    I'm sorry to ask but who actually won the right to be slaughtered by Clermont in the final? Was it the Provence Barbarians or the Springbok Old Boys?

I remember sitting down to watch the match yesterday and I'm pretty certain I saw some of it - I seem to recall seeing JW kicking a penalty - but I can't for the life of me remember the end. I must have nodded off.

Leave a comment:

• the plastic paddy
    replied
    Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
    Thought you'd enjoy that TPP

What about Kennedy!?!

Leave a comment:

• Cowboy
    replied
    Thought you'd enjoy that TPP

Leave a comment:

• the plastic paddy
    replied
    Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
    The Armitages, Jonny, lee Byrne, Sheridan should all be in contention for a tour now anyway
    Now that would be a result.

Leave a comment:

• Cowboy
    replied
    The Armitages, Jonny, lee Byrne, Sheridan should all be in contention for a tour now anyway

Leave a comment:

• Sulla
    replied
    Originally posted by osullik79 View Post
    owen farrell shouldn't even be on the plane for the lions he was shocking today. stuart barnes was even saying how could they justify selecting him over wilkinson well one answer is that daddy will have a say and he will go. A joke really madigan or biggar are better than him.i dont think gatland would pick o gara it would break his heart to give another irishman a place on the plane.
    Even Sunday Times given up on Farrell Bigging up James Hook as the back up 10

Leave a comment:

• Viigand
    replied
    Can hardly do that with the majority of tickets already sold.

Leave a comment:

• Thomond78
    replied
    Originally posted by tomh903 View Post
    Could you imagine the outcry in England if ROG got picked over an English out-half?
    Yes. And it makes me smile.

Leave a comment:

• MunsterLux
    replied
    Originally posted by outside inside View Post
    Wonder will there be calls to have the final moved to France , like the last time ?
    The pubs will make no money. We all know how those frenchies love to sup on 1 pint for the night

Leave a comment:

• outside inside
    replied
    Wonder will there be calls to have the final moved to France , like the last time ?

Leave a comment:

• shanners
    replied
    Originally posted by tomh903 View Post
    Really hope and expect that Clermont destroy Touluse in the final. They deserve it after all these years of near misses but I'm afraid their old habit of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory will come back to haunt like it very nearly did yesterday.
    What Final would that be?

Leave a comment:

• Mack the Knife
    replied
    What a bummer for Dublin. An all French Final one a spectacle everyone outside of France dreads.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X