No announcement yet.

Saracens v Toulon HCup Semi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd like to see Jonny in a HEC final. He's earned his right to silverware.
    I am the million man.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
      I'd like to see Jonny in a HEC final. He's earned his right to silverware.
      His World Cup medal not count? ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by at henry View Post

His World Cup medal not count? ;-)
        10 years of injury, injury injury since

Apart from the WC, between then and signing for Toulon he had a horrendous time.
        I am the million man.

Comment

Abysmal banner skills on show. 'There is a god and Thou name is Jonny'. Olde Grammar Fayle.

Comment

No, you're absolutely right. Lesser men would have given up.

And the alternative is the likes of Chris Ashton getting a HC medal, which is just too painful to contemplate.

Comment

Christ the atmosphere is terrible.
              We'll engrave your name in gold, as we did in days of old.
              Roll along lovely Axel, roll along.

Comment

3-9 Toulon. Apart from two sorties by Saracens into the opposition 22, its been all Toulon so far.

Comment

Grievous Harmitage making Alex Goode look like a pretender. And Farrell finally gets punished for one of his shoulder charge cheap-shots. 9-3 to Toulon.

Comment

Soft penalty for Sarries. Flanker breaking early off the scrum. Farrell kicks it. 9-6 to Toulon. This is boring English outhalf play at its finest.

Comment

Matt Stevens is a penalty machine today!!

Comment

I'm in Toulons corner. I see them as the lesser of two evils, although Bakkies is the most evil player I've ever witnessed.

I also see Sky trying to plug another HEC with no English contender as for the greater good
                        I am the million man.

Comment

Right, thought I'd get away with it, but the wife has asked me to look after the young lad while she pops round to a friend's house for a hour or two.

Not to disappointed to be missing this, however, as it looks like its going to be a dour penalty-fest.

(Cue epic game of rugby...)

Comment

There would be a bigger atmosphere at a table tennis tournament in an old folks home.

Two soulless money bag outfits smashing their mercenaries off each other until something breaks. I hope, somehow, that they both lose.
                            To The Brave and the Faithful, Nothing is Unpublishable.

Comment

Originally posted by joeriddick View Post
                              There would be a bigger atmosphere at a table tennis tournament in an old folks home.

Two soulless money bag outfits smashing their mercenaries off each other until something breaks. I hope, somehow, that they both lose.
                              If their money bags break there'll be coins all over the floor.

Jingle jingle.
                              I am the million man.

Comment

Disgraceful crowd and atmosphere for a HEC semi-final.

Comment

Working...
                                X