Northern hordes to descend on LR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Northern hordes to descend on LR

or so they seem to think so in the Leinster branch, keeping all the tickets to themselves again
    <a href="http://forum.leinsterfans.com/viewtopic.php?t=3585&amp;highlight=" target="_blank">
    http://forum.leinsterfans.com/viewto...3585&amp;highl ight=</a>

nothing like being a bit paranoid

Originally posted by RobbieG
    or so they seem to think so in the Leinster branch, keeping all the tickets to themselves again
    <A href="http://forum.leinsterfans.com/viewtopic.php?t=3585&amp;highlight=" target="_blank">
    http://forum.leinsterfans.com/viewto...3585&amp;highl ight=</A>

nothing like being a bit paranoid

So do you know what was in this e-mail Robbie or are you just speculating?
    \"This year is different because this year they won\'t beat snow off a rope. They\'ll revert back to type and get 6 shades of s**t bate out of them in the group stages of the HEC ...\" Tobyglen 21 Sept 2010

Comment

What do you think Combat?[img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by RobbieG
        What do you think Combat?[img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

I wouldn't want to speculate, Robbie![img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]
        \"This year is different because this year they won\'t beat snow off a rope. They\'ll revert back to type and get 6 shades of s**t bate out of them in the group stages of the HEC ...\" Tobyglen 21 Sept 2010

Comment

Will they have to nail down everything now that the Bearded ones are coming?????

It is the Last Stand!!!!!!!!!

OH for the health of the D4 Darlings[img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]

Munster to Win the HCUP in 2012!

Comment

The Todgers fans are most welcome to LR, the RDSor Donnybrook. They are friendly, appreciate good rugby and, best of all, don't sing shoite about a mucky paddock in East Galway.
            New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Dog
              The Todgers fans are most welcome to LR, the RDSor Donnybrook. They are friendly, appreciate good rugby and, best of all, don't sing shoite about a mucky paddock in East Galway.

I thought it was about a Spanish gypsy in Seville Spain - French Opera to you and me by Bizet.

"Stand Up and Fight"

We are very cultured lot down in Turnipstan[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]
              Munster to Win the HCUP in 2012!

Comment

I can tolerate SOaF or d'Isle - it's the whining mating call of the dying hyena that pisses me off.

New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

Crikey! you better get some of that shiraz OD, you're getting a bit grumpy[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]
                  I am not an alcoholic - alcoholics go to meetings.

Comment

Hi Wayne - did you get to see the ABs yesterday?

Comment

No, unfortunately I was on the way out to a hot springs on a boat in a
                      snowstorm, we did get to see some Orcas on the way back in the Pacific
                      Ocean though.

Comment

You really have a great life! [img]smileys/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I like to think so![img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

We drove through another snowstorm today and I'm trying to make
                          arrangements to head to Whistler for a few days skiing lessons before
                          my return to 'Ol Blighty on the 6th Dec.

Comment

Working...
                          X