Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cathalsmart View Post

Yep there is, as there always has been.
    Llanelli used to beat the boys in blue up for fun at Easter time in an annual friendly
    Gwan Joe!!

Comment

They were always good at winning the phoney wars thats for sure. Those Welsh should spend less time trying to copy NZL and spend more time you know, fixing their structure's.

Comment

Anyone watching the Wales England game today?

He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

Keeping half an eye on it. Both sides a bit cagey and it's still scoreless. Liam Williams pulled out in the warmup with a hamstring issue, James Davies going off for a HIA now.
          Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Wales can play with width with speed.. Incredible stuff..
            He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

Originally posted by i_like_cake View Post
              Wales can play with width with speed.. Incredible stuff..
              They can, but England were- I thought- fairly mediocre. I can see them playing Vinny next week- he’s has a couple of tough games and proved he is too valuable to risk.

Also watched the SA game, Argentina were horribly inaccurate - but still got close, and had the rough end of the ref throughout.

Comment

Congratulations Wales. Number one ranked team in the world!
                "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Working...
                X