Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wales - obsequious as always....

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Saw this, made me laugh..... No Offence Wales...




    Wales before and After Howlery took Charge.....

    Click image for larger version

Name:	simpsons-barbeque-pit-kit.gif
Views:	1
Size:	483.2 KB
ID:	2476042
    He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

    Comment


      So do people think Wales are going to go into the full tail spin? I thought they were flattered by Ireland's poor performance in the second half. Think the game in Paris could be interesting

      Comment


        Originally posted by the plastic paddy View Post
        So do people think Wales are going to go into the full tail spin? I thought they were flattered by Ireland's poor performance in the second half. Think the game in Paris could be interesting
        They just don't seem to have any confidence in the coach, which is not to say they don't like him. Warburton, Philiips and Jenkins have to be dropped - they were the worst of a bad bunch on Saturday. Roberts has been off the pace for what seems years, at this stage.


        Ultimately, Wales' comeback had more to do with Ireland's perenial inability to put a frist tier side to the sword than anything else.

        England's saffracen-esque style of play will ground out a victory on Sunday, unless Irish players keep calm and maintain their discipline, which you would expect to be the case.

        Comment


          Originally posted by the plastic paddy View Post
          So do people think Wales are going to go into the full tail spin? I thought they were flattered by Ireland's poor performance in the second half. Think the game in Paris could be interesting
          In the immortal words of Ieuan Evans - very much so. History suggest momentum and confidence works both ways for them.

          And if so, well - we all gonna have us a coach-burning, boys! :D
          Ceterum censeo INM irrumandum esse.

          Comment


            Originally posted by Thomond78 View Post
            In the immortal words of Ieuan Evans - very much so. History suggest momentum and confidence works both ways for them.

            And if so, well - we all gonna have us a coach-burning, boys! :D
            Don't think Howley is going to be greatly involved after this summer.

            Comment


              Originally posted by Mardyke Maverick View Post
              They just don't seem to have any confidence in the coach, which is not to say they don't like him. Warburton, Philiips and Jenkins have to be dropped - they were the worst of a bad bunch on Saturday. Roberts has been off the pace for what seems years, at this stage.


              Ultimately, Wales' comeback had more to do with Ireland's perenial inability to put a frist tier side to the sword than anything else.

              England's saffracen-esque style of play will ground out a victory on Sunday, unless Irish players keep calm and maintain their discipline, which you would expect to be the case.



              Roberts was excellent for Cardiff v Mun a few weeks back, Jenkins needs the stick on his back as he probably has found out about wine in toulon - too many cameo appearances by all accounts, in saying that if sheridan is playing so well, thank fup he is not around next Sunday.

              Warburton has always needed Lydiate, who balances their back-row.

              Philips will have had a few nights out in Cardiff which will have him fighting fit for next week, probably the most agressive SH I have seen but still class.

              Comment


                Wales will beat England , u read it here first ( we might not )

                Comment


                  Originally posted by RED 49 View Post
                  Wales will beat England , u read it here first ( we might not )
                  One of us has to!
                  Stand up and fight

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by the plastic paddy View Post
                    So do people think Wales are going to go into the full tail spin? I thought they were flattered by Ireland's poor performance in the second half. Think the game in Paris could be interesting
                    I wouldnt say we were poor second half, defensively we were top drawer and also we had to cope with two sinbins, reverting to kicking the ball too much was a disappointing aspect but Sexton obviously thought to play safe
                    My computer thinks I'm gay
                    What's the difference anyway
                    When all the people do all day
                    Is stare into a phone

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by RED 49 View Post
                      Wales will beat England , u read it here first ( we might not )
                      theyll slaughter them I'll be disappointed if they win by less than 30 pts

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by MrsMcGahan View Post
                        theyll slaughter them I'll be disappointed if they win by less than 30 pts


                        MOAR Moar!!!
                        I am the million man.

                        Comment


                          Click image for larger version

Name:	rankings.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	116.3 KB
ID:	2476286

                          Not that it matters much now.
                          Last edited by Huwie; 26th-February-2013, 12:22.
                          The axe that cuts the tree can easily forget, but the tree thats been cut will not forget.

                          Originally posted by the plastic paddy
                          Gwan the Welsh

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by MrsMcGahan View Post
                            theyll slaughter them I'll be disappointed if they win by less than 30 pts
                            sadly England to complete a GS and be officially the worst team ever to achieve it
                            \"A million monkeys with a million crayons would be hard-pressed in a million years to create anything as cretinous as Battlefield Earth.\"

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Huwie View Post
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]5554[/ATTACH]

                              Not that it matters much now.

                              Take that knife from our side you heathen :_sad__rvmp_by_bad_b
                              I am the million man.

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Evil Omer View Post
                                sadly England to complete a GS and be officially the worst team ever to achieve it
                                On the entertainment value and quality of Rugby Played it would be hard to say if our GS in 2009 or indeed Wales last year was any better...I despair at the direction INternational Rugby has gone in Northern Hem - all bish bash merchants.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X