Michael Cheika please explain...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Michael Cheika please explain...

..... why you imagined that Leinster were going to walk away with the 'Interprovincial' title?????

Mightyresult fromRavenhill tonight!!!!

“Well done, Paul – that was some performance by Munster. A famous victory!”
    <font color=RED>“It was unreal!”</font>
    “and what about those wonderful supporters, Paul – what have you got to say about them?”
    <font color=RED>“they were unreal!”</font>
    “Well congratulations Paul – you’ve been voted man of the match today. How does that feel?”
    <font color=RED>Unreal</font>”

Where is the quote that says Leinster were going to walk away with it,
    I believe he said he wanted to win it. Which just shows how respectful
    he is to the traditions of Irish rugby, unlike Decland Kidney who
    clearly had no interest in it.

Comment

Originally posted by epaddy
      Where is the quote that says Leinster were going to walk away with it, I believe he said he wanted to win it. Which just shows how respectful he is to the traditions of Irish rugby, unlike Decland Kidney who clearly had no interest in it.

EP

Gwan Gwan Gwan you are like Mrs Doyle about Declan Kidney.Time to get over him and accept that DK just loves the ML aka last night V the Todgers when Munster's finest took them apart in the second half. Gwan Mushy Buckley ya boya who should have been MOTM.
      Munster to Win the HCUP in 2012!

Comment

Where is the quote that says Leinster were going to walk away with it, I believe he said he wanted to win it. Which just shows how respectful he is to the traditions of Irish rugby, unlike Decland Kidney who clearly had no interest in it.

A broken record, go away and get a life ,

Comment

Originally posted by Tobyglen

In fairness to Epaddy here, i'd have to agree with everything he's just said. Cheika never said that the Leinster would walk away with it. Also, we've have taken the perverbial at times with this competition. Now itwas easier for Leinster's backs to perform a week after the six nations, than it was for Munster's forwards (knock-on effects on the body etc), however at times throughout this season we have failed to offer the ML the respect it needs to survive.
          \"It is my considered opinion that in the fullness of time history will record the greatness of Michael Collins, and it will be recorded at my expense\". – Eamon de Valera, President of Ireland, 1966.

Comment

Originally posted by General Collins
            Originally posted by Tobyglen

In fairness to Epaddy here, i'd have to agree with everything he's just said. Cheika never said that the Leinster would walk away with it. Also, we've have taken the perverbial at times with this competition. Now itwas easier for Leinster's backs to perform a week after the six nations, than it was for Munster's forwards (knock-on effects on the body etc), however at times throughout this season we have failed to offer the ML the respect it needs to survive.

Well, if there is no European Cup next year, we'll be showing it all the respect it desrves, by having it won with three rounds to go. And have our ladyfriends of south Dublin shown the ML more 'respect' than us?
            Unrepentant Langer

Comment

I wont get the site in trouble by posting my opinion of Cheika on here. Suffice to say his mealy mouthed little "we play our best players in every game" comment just made me think he was even more of a clown.
              My computer thinks I'm gay
              What's the difference anyway
              When all the people do all day
              Is stare into a phone

Comment

Top of the league boys, top of the league. Unlike some big time
                charlies, we're capable of the long slog, not like the soft southern spice
                boys
                Comment

Originally posted by sewa
                  I wont get the site in trouble by posting my opinion of Cheika on here. Suffice to say his mealy mouthed little "we play our best players in every game" comment just made me think he was even more of a clown.
                  Yeh imagine putting out your best players, what a clown. [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

Comment

You see I'd expect that sort of nonsense from you lot but when the Leinster coach is at it makes me wonder. AlthoughI suppose its hardly out of form considering he verbally abused a ref earlier in the season.
                    Is stare into a phone

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Cahill
                      Top of the league boys, top of the league. Unlike some big time
                      charlies, we're capable of the long slog, not like the soft southern spice
                      boys

Fair play to the ladies of Dublin 4, while Munster were carrying the Ireland team , the ladies were able to field a lot closer to their full-strength team, giving them the opportunity of finally winning some silverware , since their much cherished Celtic Leagueof 2001. And after High Wycombe , you won't have to worry about that European thingy any more. Keep telling yourself, "it is all about the Magners League", and you will believe it after a while.
                      Unrepentant Langer

Comment

Sewa would you ever get over yourself.

Comment

That's my honest opinion Dan. I am not Leinster bashing and I have made my point so I wont bother posting in this thread anymore.

Is stare into a phone

Comment

Originally posted by Paulie Walnuts

Originally posted by Dave Cahill
                            Top of the league
                            boys, top of the league. Unlike some big time charlies, we're capable of
                            the long slog, not like the soft southern spice boys

Fair play to the ladies of Dublin 4, while Munster were carrying the
                            Ireland team , the ladies were able to field a lot closer to their full-
                            strength team, giving them the opportunity of finally winning some
                            silverware , since their much cherished Celtic League*of 2001. And after
                            High Wycombe , you won't have to worry about that European thingy
                            any more. Keep telling yourself, "it is all about the Magners League",
                            and you will believe it after a while.
                            Zigazigah
                            Comment

Originally posted by sewa

That's my honest opinion Dan. I am not Leinster bashing and I have made my point so I wont bother posting in this thread anymore.

Your honest opinion is that by saying "we field a full strength team whenever we can" is having a go at Munster? It was one of the first things he said when he arrived at Leinster, he was going to play his full team at every chance. Your opinion is f**king wrong, like I said get over yourself.

Comment

Working...
                              X