Schmidt Out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Schmidt Out!

They've now lost three (Magners/Rabo) finals in a row. Two under his direct command and a third, as OD pointed out previously, when he had already been named/Cheika was a dead man walking.

If I was a Leinster fan (shudder) then I would be very, very upset with this latest turn of events. If you/he can't win his domestic league then all the European glory counts for nowt.
    The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

This makes leinster about equal to liverpool 2005, he should have the good grace to walk away
    "They think they know us, but they haven't a clue"

Comment

Walking would be the sensible thing to do,go with the head held someway high.

Comment

Originally posted by The Word Is Born View Post
        They've now lost three (Magners/Rabo) finals in a row. Two under his direct command and a third, as OD pointed out previously, when he had already been named/Cheika was a dead man walking.

If I was a Leinster fan (shudder) then I would be very, very upset with this latest turn of events. If you/he can't win his domestic league then all the European glory counts for nowt.
        Given the manner in which Munster were manshamed to the point of ridicule by the Os, I would say JS is fairly safe for now...:_yawnstretch__rvmp_

Comment

Originally posted by Ropaire View Post
          Given the manner in which Munster were manshamed to the point of ridicule by the Os, I would say JS is fairly safe for now...:_yawnstretch__rvmp_
          No he's not it's a disgrace.

Comment

His position is untenable
            Life is good

Comment

Quite true.

p.s. They let you out of the cooler already?
              Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
              Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

Absolutely pathetic voyeuristic behaviour. Munster the Manshamed are living on hand-outs in skid row and we're laughing into our filthy, watery gruel that Leinster have only managed to win the HEC and come runner-up in the Pro12. GWAN MUNSTER...GWAN DE BULL!!!

Comment

Absolutely pathetic voyeuristic behaviour. Munster the Manshamed are living on hand-outs in skid row and we're laughing into our filthy, watery gruel that Leinster have only managed to win the HEC and come runner-up in the Pro12. GWAN MUNSTER...GWAN DE BULL!!!
                  Good man...

Comment

I'd say you must be great fun to go for a pint with.
                    Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
                    Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

Originally posted by John Cooper Clarke View Post
                      Plastic cups,I heard.

Comment

That's it lad. Get the bile rising!
                        Life is good

Comment

Originally posted by John Cooper Clarke View Post
                          One man riot...:_fork__rvmp_by_bad_

Comment

I'd say you could spot a joke from a long distance
                            Seven social sins: politics without principles, wealth without work, pleasure without conscience, knowledge without character, commerce without morality, science without humanity, and worship without sacrifice

Comment

I'd say he could alright, even with his one good eye.
                              Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Working...
                              X