In Other Leinster News

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In Other Leinster News

Donnybrook has just collapsed during the Schools final, good work Leinster Branch.

Juan Gomez the Argie prop we were interested in ahs signed for Stade on
    a 2 month deal as cover for Marconet for €50k. Sunday Times say we are still
    getting him at the end of the season.

when you say collapsed?
    Seven social sins: politics without principles, wealth without work, pleasure without conscience, knowledge without character, commerce without morality, science without humanity, and worship without sacrifice

Comment

Terrace caved in.

Comment

Everyone ok?
        It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into.

Every plan I have is the best plan in the room. Everybody get quiet and listen to it, and everybody will win

Comment

more details please paddy, is everyone ok?
          Seven social sins: politics without principles, wealth without work, pleasure without conscience, knowledge without character, commerce without morality, science without humanity, and worship without sacrifice

Comment

When was this for fe*k sakes. Over crowding?
            Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

Yeh everyone grand as far as I know. Another huge cock up from the Leinster Branch.

Comment

Originally posted by epaddy
                Yeh everyone grand as far as I know. Another huge cock up from the Leinster Branch.
                Blimey, on the tennis club side or at the wesley end?
                Comment

Not true Epaddy. Some so called 'supporters' broke some of the advertising boards, that's all. Thankfully, nobody was hurt and the situation was quickly dealt with by the stewards and security staff.

In future you should try to substantiate your facts before you go posting threads on another clubs website. Shooting your mouth off about the club you claim to support may go down well with the Munster supporters but I don't appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by Leinster SC
                    Not true Epaddy. Some so called 'supporters' broke some of the advertising boards, that's all. Thankfully, nobody was hurt and the situation was quickly dealt with by the stewards and security staff.

In future you should try to substantiate your facts before you go posting threads on another clubs website. Shooting your mouth off about the club you claim to support may go down well with the Munster supporters but I don't appreciate it.

In fairness I don't think it went down well with anybody here, the couple of replies only wanted to know was everybody ok, anyway, this is epaddy so we know what we are getting.

Comment

Why pray tell?

Comment

Originally posted by wildRover

In fairness I don't think it went down well with anybody here, the couple of replies only wanted to know was everybody ok, anyway, this is epaddy so we know what we are getting.

As I said Wild Rover, I'm pissed off that a so called Leinster fan chose to come onto Munsterfans to slag off Leinster. It was this issue I thought would go down well with you folks and not the potential that someone could have been injured but typical Epaddy as you say.

Comment

More you SC, "so called Leinster fan" as far as I'm aware epaddy supports Leinster. Did he slag off Leinster? Maybe the branch, by any chance are you a member of the branch? TOOL

Comment

Not true Epaddy. Some so called 'supporters' broke some of the
                            advertising boards, that's all. Thankfully, nobody was hurt and the
                            situation was quickly dealt with by the stewards and security staff.

In
                            future you should try to substantiate your facts before you go posting
                            threads on another clubs website. Shooting your mouth off about the
                            club you claim to support may go down well with the Munster supporters
                            but I don't appreciate it.

What club? Are Leinster a club, I hadnt heard that?

Comment

I can now see why Epaddy comes onto this forum.

Comment

Working...
                              X