Clermont v Leicester

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Outlaw View Post
    Leicester have re-discovered very little in my view. Owens won them that game with another rancid display of refereeing. Over the two legs Leicester were hockeyed. Cannon-fodder if they make the last 8 for toulouse and leinster. Clermont will finish on 21 points- the hard work is done. The only issue is whether two will come out of the pool.

Refereeing has been absolutely cat this weekend. Owen did what Owen does and Blind Dave's pathetic need for red love was probably the most puke-inducing performance of a pretty dismal HEC weekend from a refereeing perspective. Rolland was the best of what I've seen thus far and even he wasn't all that great; I'm watching Saints V Castres at the moment and Clancy is faring well thus far.
    New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

Originally posted by The Outlaw View Post
      Leicester have re-discovered very little in my view. Owens won them that game with another rancid display of refereeing. Over the two legs Leicester were hockeyed. Cannon-fodder if they make the last 8 for toulouse and leinster. Clermont will finish on 21 points- the hard work is done. The only issue is whether two will come out of the pool.

whilst i agree with u on Leicesters form... strangely i think they maybe only one good win from a home QF.... winning in Ravenhill.....at the expense of Cardiff or Munster....a lot.of teams would finish on 22pts.....us included 16+5+1??? .... i know all conjecture... but Leicester potential try count and pts diff would push them ahead of others on 22..... Cardiff 13+4+4........
      thus leaving quins and clermont as best runner up on potential 21pts....

2 things for me
      bp needed v castres
      and
      stand up for the ulstermen....
      "Hell, I'm not saying I'm an angel, but when it came to dirty tricks I couldn't hold a candle to the Irish Mafia" Jimmy Hoffa

Comment

Originally posted by bongyhead View Post
        Have seen little of either -- so fistful of salt required -- but they looked short on invention against Nortants in the league a couple of weeks ago, and Clermont should be well capable of taking them next weekend.
        Shows how much I know. Owens wasn't great, but neither were Clermont when the Tigers turned up the heat a bit in the second half.

Comment

Working...
        X