No announcement yet.

Weshties vs Toulouse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wasn't really on about kicking it to the back three but when we were in our 22 we should have kicked it into the stands.
    I know we were probably trying to slow things down at times but couldn't believe how slow Connacht were at getting ready for line outs. We seemed to nearly crawl up. Some of the forwards were struggling with the pace maybe this was an obvious effort to slow things down.
    When their numbers dwindled from 50 to 8, the other dwarves began to suspect Hungry

Comment

Originally posted by Benji View Post
      Wasn't really on about kicking it to the back three but when we were in our 22 we should have kicked it into the stands.
      I know we were probably trying to slow things down at times but couldn't believe how slow Connacht were at getting ready for line outs. We seemed to nearly crawl up. Some of the forwards were struggling with the pace maybe this was an obvious effort to slow things down.
      When Toulouse play at that pace, the pack need their breather

I felt we should have kept pinning them back in their own half, Duffy had some class kicks early, but we were also blocked down a couple of times so it was dangerous

Comment

Originally posted by porterbelly View Post
        When Toulouse play at that pace, the pack need their breather

I felt we should have kept pinning them back in their own half, Duffy had some class kicks early, but we were also blocked down a couple of times so it was dangerous
        Agree they needed their breather but why running and carrying in the 22. We should have saved energy and take the pace by putting it out
        When their numbers dwindled from 50 to 8, the other dwarves began to suspect Hungry

Comment

Working...
        X