No announcement yet.

Weshties vs Toulouse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that rain and wind can't arrive quick enough. connacht need to come out angry and foccussed or they will be steamrolled
    The only difference between me and a madman is that I'm not mad.
    - Salvador Dali (1904-1989)

Comment

Am gonna watch the Ulster game now and catch up with Connacht later - doesn't look like a historic upset is on the cards and Sky are determined to ruin the spectacle for those of us who want to watch both games as though they were live.
      Tis but a scratch.

Comment

ulster game is better chips. trimble having a stormer

Comment

Gwan Connacht
          Gwan Joe!!

Comment

All the 50-50 calls were going ST's way, that wasn't even a 20-80 call...! what was the call on that scrum? Who is the ref?

I know the minnows don't always get the rub of the green, but this is utterly ridiculous. That ref better have brought sarnies, I can't see anyone serving him dinner in Galway tonight after this performance.

Comment

toulouse look like they will get the bonus point

Comment

Toulouse awarded a dodgy dodgy penalty try. Dodgy. This ref hasn't a clue. 3-29
                I am the million man.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
                  Toulouse awarded a dodgy dodgy penalty try. Dodgy. This ref hasn't a clue. 3-29
                  It wasn't dodgy, it was just a wrong decision. 2nd wrong decision on trys for ST.

Ref getting an awful slating from Frankie. Who is he?

Comment

bummer for Connaught. :(

Comment

Originally posted by 99_oK? View Post
                      Ref getting an awful slating from Frankie. Who is he?
                      Greg Garner is his name. He's the ultimate panderer to the big boys, has no liathróidí at all. Connacht were never going to win this game with him in charge.

Comment

connacht have finally found a bit of bite

Comment

I think Connacht were giving Toulouse too much respect up to now. They would be standing off Munster or Leinster like this.
                          "I don't believe in fairytales," O'Connell once told me, "even though it feels like I've been lucky enough to live through a few. However it ends, I'll feel lucky."
                          Donald McRae, Guardian Rugby, October 2015

Comment

Originally posted by PEATB0G View Post
                            Greg Garner is his name. He's the ultimate panderer to the big boys, has no liathróidí at all. Connacht were never going to win this game with him in charge.
                            Whatever about his liathróidí, someone should take his whistle off him until he learns the laws and starts to apply 'em. ST were going to win this anyway, but why ruin the game from the start with dodgy calls.

Comment

Originally posted by PEATB0G View Post
                              Was he the fella with the gun in The Rockford Files?
                              Gwan Joe!!

Comment

ahhh lads. so close

Comment

Working...
                                X