No announcement yet.

Scarlets question the Saints' scrum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whatever about the Turks, saints 2 games 2 losses are gone! Zaijin..!! Must have been impressive for Scarlets to go to FG and score 4 tries. Come on you Saints will be a fun place tonight
    Con Artist

Comment

I just couldn't figure Saints though, holes all across the back line. Was Foden that much of an organiser?

Comment

Perhaps they were rattled after losing last week, it's plausible, mentally shot, we'll need to be really on the ball tomorrow.
        Con Artist

Comment

Originally posted by Valencia View Post
          Perhaps they were rattled after losing last week, it's plausible, mentally shot, we'll need to be really on the ball tomorrow.

Thing is though, our lads are used to hanging from the cliff edge only to be pulled up at the last second, it's nothing new.I have heard from inside the squad tonight and they are very focused and ready to roll. I am expecting a win for Munster tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Dumptruck View Post
            Thing is though, our lads are used to hanging from the cliff edge only to be pulled up at the last second, it's nothing new.I have heard from inside the squad tonight and they are very focused and ready to roll. I am expecting a win for Munster tomorrow.

The years we've had the Montabon's and the Treviso's of this world are the years we've stumbled. We play better when there are no easy rounds. Delighted to hear that they are focused, its time to go out now and keep with the pool leaders
            I am the million man.

Comment

I am expecting a win for Munster tomorrow.

Good to hear it. The bandwagon's rolling again if we do. And it would set it up lovely for a showdown in Wales. Can't believe we're not even two games in and already it's all on a knife edge.
              Munster – Champions of Europe 2006, 2008, 2020.

Comment

May you be right Mrs Clan
                Con Artist

Comment

Tonga boy could not get a bind on all night. During our game he was bound to Bothas waist with a straight arm and then binding onto our flanker as he would turn and bore in and tonight the only 2 binds he got on were out of yer mans nipples and the rest of the time he was clutching grass.
                  Will Lawes be cited for his challenge on North?
                  Scarlets were silly at the end kicking away possession as everytime the Saints got hands on it at a run they made some good headway.
                  For the try from the restart where Sky said there was men in front of the kicker and a knock on from red, the only thing I could not see in any replays was a linesman. Who was the lanky string of grinning idiocy?
                  Tic-Toc. POC and DOC. Stop the clock.

Comment

They had better be if only for Glorobs return journey!!
                    Tic-Toc. POC and DOC. Stop the clock.

Comment

So the Sinners lose! - be the hokey.

What with the FACT that refs win it for the home team......must have been some performance by the Scarlets.:o

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-boo View Post
                        For the try from the restart where Sky said there was men in front of the kicker and a knock on from red, the only thing I could not see in any replays was a linesman. Who was the lanky string of grinning idiocy?
                        He's one of the Roches of JH Roches mills/animal feeds on Dock Rd., Limerick. His first name has slipped my mind, i think its Peter. He's always been a terrible ref, but worse he has an ego to with it.

Comment

One real positive from last night, the penalty against the young welsh scrum half for one of those hateful little patronising pats on the head, hope that signals zero tolerance for such behaivour from all the refs. Well played Scarlets.

Comment

Saracens just tore through Northampton's scrum there. Demolished.
                            Next scrum, NH win the scrum & penalty.
                            Scrums are weird things these days.

Comment

And Saints demolish Sarries on the scoreboard. Scrums inconclusive tonight.

Comment

Working...
                              X