Tahs Versus the Bulls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tahs Versus the Bulls

Anyone up watching this game... its a cracker...
    2 magic tries from Habana and Du Preez.. The Bulls lock Matfield is definitely one of the worlds best Locks...

He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

great refereeing there... Bulls player would not release a tahs player, after he touched down for a 22 drop out.. tahs player retaliated with an elbow to the face..... penalty against him immediately....
    He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

what a try... tuiqiri messed up big time, but nicely taken try by Du Preez.. took his own Garryowen, and sold Tuiqiri a dummy simultaneously ... aussie commentators are finally giving credit to him...

Comment

Working...
      X