Shannon Vs. Bohs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shannon Vs. Bohs

Shannon and UL Bohemians are set to face off it what is to be the final match at Thomond Park on Saturday 3rd March at 2:30. This local derby should be a cracker with Shannon trouncing Dungannon 31-0, and UL Bohs losing out to Garryowen last week in another derby. Shannon and ULBohscurrently perched at2nd and 3rd respectavily, this match could turn out to be a crucial decider in who makes the cut with the top 4. Will the UL Bohs side who have currently found some fine form but seem to collapse under pressure games beat off the experienced and determined Shannon side?

My answer is yes!! G'wan Bohs!!!

I'm gonna be there supporting my colours anyway just wondering what everyone elses views were on the match?
    ANY MANS FINEST HOUR, HIS GREATEST FULFILMENT OF ALL HE HOLDS DEAR, IS THE MOMENT WHEN HE HAS WORKED HIS HEART OUT IN A GOOD CAUSE AND LIES EXHAUSTED ON THE FIELD OF BATTLE – VICTORIOUS.

I'll be there Shannon to win.
    Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

Originally posted by McCloud

I'll be there Shannon to win.

<!-
      var SymReal&#079;nLoad;
      var SymReal;

Sym()
      {
      window.open = SymWinOpen;
      if(SymReal != null)
      SymReal();
      }

Sym&#079;nLoad()
      {
      if(SymReal&#079;nLoad != null)
      SymReal&#079;nLoad();
      window.open = SymRealWinOpen;
      SymReal = window.;
      window. = Sym;
      }

SymReal&#079;nLoad = window.&#111;nload;
      window.&#111;nload = Sym&#079;nLoad;

//->

got your Bohs jersey[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]
      The Source for this post is The Internet

Comment

Originally posted by Bosco
        Originally posted by McCloud

Shannon to win.

<!-
        var SymReal&#079;nLoad;
        var SymReal;

Sym()
        {
        window.open = SymWinOpen;
        if(SymReal != null)
        SymReal();
        }

Sym&#079;nLoad()
        {
        if(SymReal&#079;nLoad != null)
        SymReal&#079;nLoad();
        window.open = SymRealWinOpen;
        SymReal = window.;
        window. = Sym;
        }

SymReal&#079;nLoad = window.&#111;nload;
        window.&#111;nload = Sym&#079;nLoad;

//->

got your Bohs jersey[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

Well Shannon have pride in their jersey. Bohs will give it to anyone[img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

I'll be up in galway tomorrow supporting connaught and back in time on Saturday to support Bohs. Cant wait for it. Hopefully twill be a close game regardless of who wins.

Comment

Looking forward to this game. Shannon have pretty much a full squad available (depending on how much time if anyMushy and Donnacha Ryanget tonight). Shannon to win by 5.

Comment

Shannon to turn it on and make up for the Garryowen debacle!!!

Comment

That titleshouldread 'Bohs v. Shannon', it's actually a Bohs home game. Not that I'm picky or anything.[img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]
                "It’s not the team you support, it’s the club you should support. The team on the pitch will ebb and flow because that’s the nature of sport. No team has ever been successful decade on decade. The club has the history and that’s the passion you should have."

Comment

The cream always rises to the top. Shannon to win the battle of the tenants. Looking forward to a good old-fashioned local derby with bodies and bragging rights on the line.
                  \"Champions aren\'t made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them - a desire, a dream, a vision\".

Comment

Originally posted by pleuraXeraphim
                    I'll be up in galway tomorrow supporting connaught and back in time on Saturday to support Bohs. Cant wait for it. Hopefully twill be a close game regardless of who wins.

Connaught are playing tonight (Friday).

Comment

shouldn't this game be the objectors versus shannon??[img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]
                      On the internet, you can be anything you want. It always amazes me why so many people choose to be stupid.

Comment

shannon to win since they have most of their panel available
                        g\'wan bruff!!

``The answer is not heavy- handed regulations that crush the entrepreneurial spirit and risk- taking of American capitalism. That\'s what\'s made our economy great.\"
                        -Barack Obama

\"The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all those who want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics\"
                        -thomas sowell

Comment

Originally posted by Jenta
                          That titleshouldread 'Bohs v. Shannon', it's actually a Bohs home game. Not that I'm picky or anything.[img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

Technically you are correct but in the grand scheme of things 8 AIL titles beats none so shut up.

GWAN MUSHY EAT EM

Shannon by 10+
                          Im here to spread the word..common sense is not just for animals

Comment

well after bohs choke against the light blues one would have to fancy shannon-especially when they constantly perform when the going gets tough!
                            \"I am \" is reportedly the shortest sentence in the English language. Could it be that \"I do \" is the longest sentence?

Comment

Bohs to win. We'll make up for G'owen game. Tight one but I know we'll do it.

Comment

Working...
                              X