Connacht 2010 - 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

only messing with ya buddy............ :p
    He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

made me laugh caca milis ...... i was tempted to reply with each connacht player getting a post of his own..... but joey would probably drag me over hot coals...
      "Hell, I'm not saying I'm an angel, but when it came to dirty tricks I couldn't hold a candle to the Irish Mafia" Jimmy Hoffa

Comment

Originally posted by munstershane View Post
        What injury did Griffin pick up?
        Hamstring

Been troubling him for awhile

Comment

Harlequins playing some great, great rugby at the moment... top notch back line.... but with Connacht having outscored Quins in Twickenham 2 tries to 1, they will not fear them.. especially at the Sportsground...

We saw from the first game Marler was brilliant.... but the Quin's pack are big and mobile.... I hope the connacht front row can up their game for this...
          Last edited by i_like_cake; 19th-January-2012, 14:57.
          He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

Originally posted by i_like_cake View Post
            Harlequins playing some great, great rugby at the moment... top notch back line.... but with Connacht having outscored Quins in Twickenham 2 tries to 1, they will not fear them.. especially at the Sportsground...

We saw from the first game Marler was brilliant.... but the Quin's pack are big and mobile.... I hope the connacht front row can up their game for this...
            Marler very good in the loose but really nothing special at scrumtime IMHO, Certainly not for Loughney if he is after the spot as back up TH to Mike Ross; looking forward to seeing how he gets on.

Comment

Originally posted by the plastic paddy View Post
              Marler very good in the loose but really nothing special at scrumtime IMHO, Certainly not for Loughney if he is after the spot as back up TH to Mike Ross; looking forward to seeing how he gets on.
              We should break even at the scrum, that would give us a good chance. In all bar the odd game this season we've got mullered in the scrum and the opposition can build an easy foundation from there

Comment

Originally posted by i_like_cake View Post

Heading up to this so hopefully we can pull off a miracle. Its going to be very tough though. Harlequins need the bonus to get maybe nick a runner up spot. They have looked tired recently though in the Premiership.

However we have to get our own house in order. Getting the setpiece right would be a start. We cant be making excuses for the basics just because we dont have a budget. You dont need a big budget for a decent scrum and lineout.
                I always knew Madigan was a closet Scrum Half. Ignore All things that suggest Continuity.

Comment

Anyone got a link for this please?
                  I am the million man.

Comment

All the best to the westies, would love you to send the Quins scuttling back home with their tails between their legs, Gwan Connacht!!!!

Comment

http://www.justin.tv/twomintpork1#/w/2476697600

GWAN CONN
                      I am the million man.

Comment

Sideways rain above at the Dogtrack. Advantage the Westies
                        I am the million man.

Comment

Penality to Conn. Quins not binding in the scrum, huge wind behind NOC 3-0 to the West
                          I am the million man.

Comment

Telly ref for Quins. Gone in in the corner....
                            I am the million man.

Comment

Try city. He went through the Conn winger, had he ball in the wrong hand and still scored. Vainikolo was the defender. 3-5
                              I am the million man.

Comment

thought it was forward mysef but no replay
                                "Some people don't know their easy lives... I wouldn't be so ungrateful" - Fiacre Ryan - #AutismAndMe

Comment

Working...
                                X