No announcement yet.

Super rugby 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

Are these games available on YouTube or anywhere or via a highlights program?

Comment

Great win this morning for Holland's Hurricanes away to The Crusaders. Different sport. Backplay a different league altogether.
          Larkham's presence offers some hope...
          Gwan Joe!!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ustix View Post
              Great win this morning for Holland's Hurricanes away to The Crusaders. Different sport. Backplay a different league altogether.
              Larkham's presence offers some hope...
              It was a brilliant game. really enjoyed it....

Comment

Working...
              X