Pro14 season 2019/20 - Other matches and clubs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pro14 season 2019/20 - Other matches and clubs

Cheetahs setting an early pace: they've put 48 on Glasgow and now 63 on Ulster. We'll do well to get anything out of the place next week. That's two from two for them as well as Leinster, Munster, Edinburgh and Scarlets. Zebre, Glasgow and Ospreys are zero from two so far. Connacht play Treviso at home later tonight.

This should be a more competitive league this season, and hopefully Cheetahs can keep the effort going. Edinburgh seem to be on the verge of eclipsing Glasgow in Scotland, and Scarlets will surely be competitive. With Cardiff losing at home to Edinurgh today, they surely can't be the great underachievers again - can they?

I think there'll be fewer away wins so home wins will crucial. For Munster, Musgrave Park can become a real fortress, because crowds of 5,000 or less at Thomond don't help the place. Much better to get 7,000 in Cork.

We have Scarlets and Edinburgh as the main dangers to us topping our group. Getting second or third will surely have us in the RDS for the third year in a row, so no thanks to that. We need to be winning our group.

"I don't believe in fairytales," O'Connell once told me, "even though it feels like I've been lucky enough to live through a few. However it ends, I'll feel lucky."
    Donald McRae, Guardian Rugby, October 2015

Edinburgh and treviso is on Eir1.
    commentators Ryle and reggie
    ben whitehouse reffing.

They must not want anyone to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by lawrence View Post
      Edinburgh and treviso is on Eir1.
      commentators Ryle and reggie
      ben whitehouse reffing.

They must not want anyone to watch.
      Cruel, but true
      "Fineen Wycherley was everywhere. When I watched this video back late on Saturday night I half expected to look up from my laptop to find him in my kitchen ' TRK Nov 3rd 2019 following Cardiff v Munster

Comment

Good wins for Scarlets and Bennetton vs Cheetahs and Edinburgh
        Gwan Joe!!

Comment

Working...
        X