No announcement yet.

Ulster Rugby thread 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was just going to type if Ulster don´t score next, it's over... and Henshaw gets an intercept....
    He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

get burnes off, madigan on..... Alby playing well though, not sure is Cooney needed...
      Eddit, Cooney on, Alby off
      He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

Ulster had some chances early on but failed to score... Alas.

Comment

Didn't that go backwards off Lyttle?

Comment

Originally posted by lilleexile View Post

Any time I've seen brace ref Connacht he definitely shows bias to the other "better" side. Awful ref.
            Seems you can tackle high in white with impunity.

Comment

VDF is a tackle machine as usual... not sure he is ever onside though....(joking, he plays on the edge though)

Comment

Originally posted by LongtimeLurker View Post

Seems you can tackle high in white with impunity.
                Hadn't noticed myself but seems to confirm he is an awful ref.

Comment

James Lowe: what an absolute tool!

Comment

Ulster point-less in what, 67 minutes so far?

Comment

VDF or Doris man of the match?

Comment

Originally posted by i_like_cake View Post
                        Ulster point-less in what, 67 minutes so far?
                        The reaction to last week's defeat was OTT. We were closer than the ten point difference and Leinster don't stay in 1st gear.

Comment

It was VDF, MOTM

Comment

???
                            Only fools and drunks argue over everything. If you don’t have a hangover the next day you’re not the drunk...

Comment

Originally posted by i_like_cake View Post
                              VDF or Doris man of the match?
                              VDF got it. Doris is the best 6 in Ireland at present. He's a better 8 than Conan too.
                              With Leavy still unfit, would like to see a Leinster back row of VDF/Doris(8)/Connors.

Ulster just lacked the oomph and the raw talent in several positions. Burns, who has the occasional good game, does not quite look up to it. Stockdale's speed and power are totally wasted when they can't figure a way to get him into the game.
                              McCloskey batters away valiantly but is not hard to defend against when you know what's coming.

Erse end of nowhere

Comment

he will be the toughest of the "imports' to support when he gets that green jersey. I don't see the Leinster media raising issues on that one as they did with Munster and Ulster players.

Comment

Working...
                                X