Leinster 2019/2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by timbot View Post
    Well despite clamours to the contrary the Zebre game would suggest that Doris, Deegan and Penny have a distance to go to be in the conversation for Europe, let alone Ireland. And Ross Byrne genuinely did not seem to want to be there. For all the abuse he has been given Tomane was probably the star performer for Leinster
    All their geese are swans don't you know??

0-3

Last edited by Cowboy; 27th-October-2019, 16:28.
    I am the million man.

Comment

But.... but.... conveyor???
      "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Scrummie man will be around soon to show off his xcel sheet skills... Leinster yay, munster nay..
        He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post

0-3

Have recorded it- as I do all games for later viewing- but I might just leave watching this one for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post

0-3

That’s like the scoreline from a Towns Cup match in 1953. Oldskool.

Comment

Who did score the goals?..
              The Scots (originally Irish, but by now Scotch) were at this time inhabiting Ireland, having driven the Irish (Picts) out of Scotland; while the Picts (originally Scots) were now Irish (living in brackets) and vice versa. It is essential to keep these distinctions clearly in mind (and verce visa).

Comment

4 points is a remarkable return from one kick.

Comment

Exactly.
                  And so, do you know why Ross Byrne will be the next irish ten after Johnny will retire? Because he is able to get 4 points with a penalty....
                  The Scots (originally Irish, but by now Scotch) were at this time inhabiting Ireland, having driven the Irish (Picts) out of Scotland; while the Picts (originally Scots) were now Irish (living in brackets) and vice versa. It is essential to keep these distinctions clearly in mind (and verce visa).

Comment

Doris was excellent when he came off the bench, Leinster's only good player. Deegan on the other hand was poor, he reminds me a bit of Ryan Kankowski or a Pierre Spies-lite - big, fast and good hands, looks great on hard tracks in good weather, but isn't suited to the grind of wet weather rugby against big packs.

Comment

I can't take any rugby player called Doris seriously.
                      Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
                      Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

Originally posted by Miguel Sanchez View Post
                        https://www.the42.ie/caelan-doris-le...17072-Sep2018/
                        Only fools and drunks argue over everything. If you don’t have a hangover the next day you’re not the drunk...

Comment

Doris Taufateau won a RWC medal in 2010 Mig.
                          Gwan Joe!!

Comment

What kind of other color do you want him to wear o the pitch?..

Click image for larger version

Name:	Doris.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	35.1 KB
ID:	2581847

And add to this that he will be the best one to play against Cheetahs and their shoal of Nemos...

Click image for larger version  Name:	Nemo.jpg Views:	0 Size:	33.0 KB ID:	2581846
                            Last edited by JN.Allezdax.com; 31st-October-2019, 08:59.

Comment

I think today marks the 140th anniversary of the foundation of Leinster Rugby.
                              "They’re the benchmark that everyone else has to raise their game to meet." Alan Quinlan on Leinster

Comment

Originally posted by offshorerules View Post
                                I think today marks the 140th anniversary of the foundation of Leinster Rugby.
                                Same age as Clanwilliam so
                                Gwan Joe!!

Comment

Working...
                                X