Leinster 2019/2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by In Joe we trust View Post
    I suppose he could have tried to emulate a Munster player with experience of beating Leinster in big games or winning club trophies instead....

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    Miaow..as Old Schoolsocks wrote

Comment

I suppose he could have tried to emulate a Munster player with experience of beating Leinster in big games or winning club trophies instead....

Wow. What dazzling wit. That didn’t seem forced at all.

Comment

Like Johnny Sexton emulating the great Ronan O'Gara you mean?

Comment

Originally posted by glorob View Post

Like Johnny Sexton emulating the great Ronan O'Gara you mean?
          bypassed him a long time ago both provincially, internationally and for the lions.

Comment

Originally posted by ScrummieMan View Post

bypassed him a long time ago both provincially, internationally and for the lions.
            Shortlisted for the Booker Prize for Fiction 2020
            "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
              It would be so perfectly Leinster for him to miss the game.

How you lads dont win the lotto weekly is beyond me. The luckiest team I've ever seen (not a gripe, not an insult). Just a really naturally lucky operation.
              https://www.the42.ie/leinster-champi...06215-Sep2020/

EPCR HAS ANNOUNCED that both 2019/20 Heineken Champions Cup semi-finals will take place on Saturday 26 September.

Leinster will have home advantage again for the semi-finals if they beat Saracens in this weekend’s quarter-final at the Aviva Stadium.

Leo Cullen’s men are in line to meet the winners of the Clermont v Racing 92 quarter-final in the last four of the competition.

EPCR has confirmed that Virgin Media and Channel 4 will both screen Leinster’s possible semi-final clash on free-to-air TV.
              I am the million man.

Comment

https://www.the42.ie/leinster-champi...06215-Sep2020/

EPCR HAS ANNOUNCED that both 2019/20 Heineken Champions Cup semi-finals will take place on Saturday 26 September.

Leinster will have home advantage again for the semi-finals if they beat Saracens in this weekend’s quarter-final at the Aviva Stadium.

Leo Cullen’s men are in line to meet the winners of the Clermont v Racing 92 quarter-final in the last four of the competition.

EPCR has confirmed that Virgin Media and Channel 4 will both screen Leinster’s possible semi-final clash on free-to-air TV.
                nothing to do with luck, leinster were the highest ranked side coming out of the groups.

Comment

More of that non luck lining up:

Racing 92's Kurtley Beale banned for Clermont clash – and potential semi-final against Leinster

The Wallaby has received a three-week suspension.

1 hour ago 2,591 Views 3 Comments
                  Share Tweet Email

Kurtley Beale pictured during Racing 92's game against Montpellier last weekend.
                  Image: Poupart Julien/ABACA

RACING 92′S AUSTRALIA INTERNATIONAL Kurtley Beale will miss the European Champions Cup quarter-final against Clermont after receiving a three-week ban today for a Top 14 red card.

Beale, 31, was sent off for a dangerous tackle on France centre Arthur Vincent in Racing 92′s victory over Montpellier on his home debut on Friday.

If Racing beat Clermont on Saturday, he will be sidelined for a semi-final the following weekend against Leinster or defending champions Saracens.

The French league’s disciplinary commission opted against the maximum six-week sanction due to the “absence of aggravating factors” and Beale’s acceptance of the blame and remorse.

Racing can appeal the decision within seven days.

© – AFP, 2020
                  I am the million man.

Comment

More of that non luck lining up:

Racing 92's Kurtley Beale banned for Clermont clash – and potential semi-final against Leinster

The Wallaby has received a three-week suspension.

1 hour ago 2,591 Views 3 Comments
                    Share Tweet Email

Kurtley Beale pictured during Racing 92's game against Montpellier last weekend.
                    Image: Poupart Julien/ABACA

RACING 92′S AUSTRALIA INTERNATIONAL Kurtley Beale will miss the European Champions Cup quarter-final against Clermont after receiving a three-week ban today for a Top 14 red card.

Beale, 31, was sent off for a dangerous tackle on France centre Arthur Vincent in Racing 92′s victory over Montpellier on his home debut on Friday.

If Racing beat Clermont on Saturday, he will be sidelined for a semi-final the following weekend against Leinster or defending champions Saracens.

The French league’s disciplinary commission opted against the maximum six-week sanction due to the “absence of aggravating factors” and Beale’s acceptance of the blame and remorse.

Racing can appeal the decision within seven days.

© – AFP, 2020
                    I saw this earlier and thought of you man.

Lads doing anything to avoid even the possibility of playing us. Sure some huge Saffer destroyed his own knee after 7 mins playing against us just to get himself off the pitch.
                    “One, Fineen needs to be louder, angrier, and have access to a time machine. Two, whenever Fineen’s not on field, all the other players should be asking 'Where's Fineen?

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Konys barmy army View Post

I saw this earlier and thought of you man.

Lads doing anything to avoid even the possibility of playing us. Sure some huge Saffer destroyed his own knee after 7 mins playing against us just to get himself off the pitch.
                      #givethemallthecupsnow
                      "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Comment

I'm getting more nervous by the day. We are being setup for a fall and no better team to do it than a nothing to lose Sarries......
                        The only difference between me and a madman is that I'm not mad.
                        - Salvador Dali (1904-1989)

Comment

Originally posted by Upfront_1979 View Post
                          I'm getting more nervous by the day. We are being setup for a fall and no better team to do it than a nothing to lose Sarries......
                          Ah stop, they've already lost a load of their former squad, all excellent players, and now they lost probably the best 10 in Europe (at least). It should be a walk in the park for Leinster.

Sure what could go wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by Upfront_1979 View Post
                            Ah no! Shur tis a foregone conclusion. Patrick has the handicap at -9.

Leinster are invincible. Like Kilkenny hurlers forced pregnancy on Dublin footballers, two men making an uber-baby of rugby domination that will last a thousand years.
                            I am the million man.

Comment

Leinster havent played well since the return, so need a performance on Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by ScrummieMan View Post
                                Leinster havent played well since the return, so need a performance on Saturday.
                                Take that rubbish to the Brook.
                                Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
                                Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

Working...
                                X