• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by glorob View Post
    We will beat Leinster next season.
    If we are allowed to strike them with baseball bats and shovels
    I am the million man.

Comment

Originally posted by glorob View Post
      We will beat Leinster next season at tiddlywinks .
      I'd say you have a great chance.
      "They’re the benchmark that everyone else has to raise their game to meet." Alan Quinlan on Leinster

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
        If we are allowed to strike them with baseball bats and shovels
        C'mon it's a man's game! Baseball bats with nails in and shovels sharpened to produce a deadly cutting edge!

Comment

Originally posted by lilleexile View Post

C'mon it's a man's game! Baseball bats with nails in and shovels sharpened to produce a deadly cutting edge!
          Have expectations fallen so low that we believe this is what it would take ?

I'm with the original poster. We will beat Leinster next season !

Comment

it's more likely than not that leinster will lose to munster next season.. just unlikely to happen in a knock out game.

Anyway.. sounds like Furlong might be back this weekend.. a loss to sarries would really be a bitter note to end the season and a under performance by this squad.

Comment

Just putting together a Leinster team of players who have moved on since losing the Pro14 semifinal v Scarlets in 2017
              McGrath, Strauss, Ross, Triggs, McCarthy, SOB, Jordi, Heaslip, McCarthy, Carberry, Kirchner, Nacewa, McFadden, Kearney

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Comment

"Tonight Matthew, I am Johnny Sexton..." or not

Suspended Farrell helping Saracens build for Leinster

Owen Farrell is suspended for Saracens' Champions Cup match against Leinster on Saturday but the 28-year-old is helping his team mates prepare by orchestrating the opposition attack in training, head coach Mark McCall has said.

England captain Farrell will miss the quarter-final at Aviva Stadium after receiving a five-match ban for a high tackle during Saracens' Premiership defeat by Wasps.

"He's running the opposition against us, running some of Leinster's plays, so he'll be a huge help to us this week," McCall said.

"He just wants to help. He regrets the situation he finds himself ... He's not being (Leinster skipper) Johnny Sexton, he's just being Owen Farrell playing at 10 for the opposition."
                "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Waterfordlad View Post
                  "Tonight Matthew, I am Johnny Sexton..." or not

Suspended Farrell helping Saracens build for Leinster

Owen Farrell is suspended for Saracens' Champions Cup match against Leinster on Saturday but the 28-year-old is helping his team mates prepare by orchestrating the opposition attack in training, head coach Mark McCall has said.

England captain Farrell will miss the quarter-final at Aviva Stadium after receiving a five-match ban for a high tackle during Saracens' Premiership defeat by Wasps.

"He's running the opposition against us, running some of Leinster's plays, so he'll be a huge help to us this week," McCall said.

"He just wants to help. He regrets the situation he finds himself ... He's not being (Leinster skipper) Johnny Sexton, he's just being Owen Farrell playing at 10 for the opposition."
                  Must have been too much of a stretch for him, trying to emulate someone with a childlike temperament with a nasty streak...

Comment

Originally posted by jagawayagain View Post

Must have been too much of a stretch for him, trying to emulate someone with a childlike temperament with a nasty streak...
                    Miaow...
                    Only fools and drunks argue over everything. If you don’t have a hangover the next day you’re not the drunk...

Comment

Sexton has been in 14 finals with Leinster since 2009, starting in 13. With 2 seasons missed while in France.(14/15)

5 european cup finals: 4 wins(09,11,12,18)
                      1 challenge cup final: 1 win.(13)
                      8 pro finals: 4 wins.(13,18,19,20)
                      Last edited by ScrummieMan; 16-September-2020, 10:15.

Comment

Originally posted by ScrummieMan View Post
                        Sexton has been in 14 finals with Leinster since 2009, starting in 13. With 2 seasons missed while in France.(14/15)

int dat luvly
                        I am the million man.

Comment

Originally posted by ScrummieMan View Post

Sextons, meet the Sextons, they're a modern rugby family....

Click image for larger version

Name:	Galaxy Quest gif.gif
Views:	50
Size:	297.3 KB
ID:	2606300
                          "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Hope my Fez arrives for the weekend.

Leinster could do with a good beating.
                            Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
                            Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

Originally posted by Miguel Sanchez View Post
                              Hope my Fez arrives for the weekend.

Leinster could do with a good beating.
                              Id hope the Sarries lads acknowledge they are playing in an era defining game for them as a club and give Leinster a dam good thrashing tbh.

I am the million man.

Comment

Originally posted by jagawayagain View Post

I suppose he could have tried to emulate a Munster player with experience of beating Leinster in big games or winning club trophies instead....

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X