• Show
Clear All

I feel we may just do this
    Commemorate Nevin Spence here -
    http://www.mycharity.ie/event/munste..._nevin_spence/

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie Brown View Post
      I feel we may just do this
      Ah, that’s the unfounded optimism we all know and love around here!

I’d be delighted to see an Ulster win. Best of luck!

Comment

Best of luck to our nordie brethren but I cant help but think of this meme

Click image for larger version

Name:	864.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	42.3 KB
ID:	2606007
        I am the million man.

Comment

Congrats to Leinster. We'll give ye that last decade. But we haven't gone away you know. Captain Pete will lift a trophy yet, and all the sweeter if we beat the Blues on the way.

Live Munster, Love Munster.

"I don't believe in fairytales," O'Connell once told me, "even though it feels like I've been lucky enough to live through a few. However it ends, I'll feel lucky."
          Donald McRae, Guardian Rugby, October 2015

Comment

Leinster were awesome in the last 20- i really hope they take Saracens apart next week

Comment

strange win with the empty stadium but still a trophy is a trophy. Good game in parts, thought Doris was outstanding, Keenan, Henshaw, Ross BYrne very good as well. Saracens are going to be a serious step up though.

Hard luck Ulster, ye have a good crop of young lads coming through and have potential to go all the way next season
              The only difference between me and a madman is that I'm not mad.
              - Salvador Dali (1904-1989)

Comment

Is it wrong to hope someone pulls the last samurai manbun off the back of Lowe's vacant grinning head?

Asking for a friend.
                I am the million man.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
                  Is it wrong to hope someone pulls the last samurai manbun off the back of Lowe's vacant grinning head?

Asking for a friend.
                  Yes, you can tell your friend that would be wrong...
                  Only fools and drunks argue over everything. If you don’t have a hangover the next day you’re not the drunk...

Comment

Originally posted by Upfront_1979 View Post
                    strange win with the empty stadium but still a trophy is a trophy. Good game in parts, thought Doris was outstanding, Keenan, Henshaw, Ross BYrne very good as well. Saracens are going to be a serious step up though.

Hard luck Ulster, ye have a good crop of young lads coming through and have potential to go all the way next season
                    Thought Ross Byrne especially was outstanding, but it's as a team that Leinster are so hard to beat. Their defence is suffocating and they fight for every inch (Hugo Keenan as a perfect example - a 7s player who played well despite receiving little ball - fought for everything)

Unless you have a couple of Vunipolas, you don't beat Leinster in an arm-wrestle, but Ulster had a fighting chance as they have players who can break the line (Coetzee, McCloskey and to an extent Stockdale) and the enterprise to profit from it, but it was always a long shot.

Comment

How are Leinster going to stop giving away penalties especially when the oppo are going nowhere?
                      Fardy dived and put his paws 3 feet beyond the ball, silly from a pro player.

Comment

Awesome and predictable win. This is an incredible system and perhaps one of the hardest places to win a slot within irish rugby is a place in the Leinster Academy. Add the world class Dan Leavy to that squad, and then condsider the players at Ulster and Connacht from Leinster rugby, and the few at Munster, and it is fair to say that this system is underpinning Irish rugby. How many of the younger Munster squad players from within our system will be regular Irish XV starters in years to come once Earls, Murray and O'Mahony are retired? Dan Goggin? Craig Casey (maybe)? The Coombes lads? The Wycherleys? Tomás Ahern. Maybe on summer tours to the US or the like.
                        Not being negative but consider the potential coming down the line of Charlie Ryan and others.

Comment

Like James Ryan through a shoulder rehab program
                          I am the million man.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	rat out of an aqueduct.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	79.3 KB
ID:	2606124
                            "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Like a blasphemer through a Pakistani knife thrower's festival.
                              Stand up for the Ulcer men

Comment

We will beat Leinster next season.

Comment

Working...
                                X