Leinster 2019/2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by offshorerules View Post
    Can’t help but feel the result did not paint an accurate picture of the game. Fair play to Lyon for fronting up. Still fairly impressed that playing poorly Leinster scored 6 tries though.
    Badly burnt 4 tries also

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by In Joe we trust View Post
      Badly burnt 4 tries also

Yep, plenty to work on and next week is by no means an easy game. Need to keep boot on the throttle.
      "They’re the benchmark that everyone else has to raise their game to meet." Alan Quinlan on Leinster

Comment

The Fardy one called back on for a knock on was a joke, and yet he needed to have both feet behind the ball and I'm not sure he did.
        McGrath one for in front of the kicker is an example of Leinster giving away penalties under no pressure whatsoever, they need to hit a lot harder in defence and be more patient

Comment

Whitehouse stopping the game for a historic penalty that never existed was hilarious though

Comment

Originally posted by reded View Post
            Whitehouse stopping the game for a historic penalty that never existed was hilarious though
            In fairness, the linesman called it. Said he saw foul play
            "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Leinster team to play Treviso. KO 1pm 18th Jan

Jordan Larmour; Dave Kearney, Garry Ringrose, Robbie Henshaw, James Lowe; Ross Byrne, Luke McGrath (c); Cian Healy, Sean Cronin, Andrew Porter; Devin Toner, James Ryan; Max Deegan, Josh vd Flier, Caelan Doris

James Tracy, Peter Dooley, Tadhg Furlong, Ross Molony, Rhys Ruddock, Jamison Gibson-Park, Ciaran Frawley, Rob Kearney

In other news Leinster A won 61-12 away to Ulster A this evening

Team: Cian Kelleher; Adam Byrne, Jimmy O'Brien, Conor O'Brien, Tommy O'Brien; Tim Corkery, Hugh O'Sullivan; Charlie Ward, Bryan Byrne, Jack Aungier; Oisin Dowling, Ryan Baird; Sean O'Brien, Scott Penny (c), Josh Murphy

Dan Sheehan, Marcus Hannan, Roman Salanoa, Brian Deeny, Mark Hernan, Paddy Patterson, Andrew Smith, Luis Faria

Tries: Hugh O'Sullivan (2), Jimmy O'Brien (2), Sean O'Brien, Oisin Dowling, Cian Kelleher, Scott Penny, Paddy Patterson
              Convs: Tim Corkery (8)

Comment

Will they play for a 3-0 again?!..
                The Scots (originally Irish, but by now Scotch) were at this time inhabiting Ireland, having driven the Irish (Picts) out of Scotland; while the Picts (originally Scots) were now Irish (living in brackets) and vice versa. It is essential to keep these distinctions clearly in mind (and verce visa).

Comment

This is a f*cking disgraceful performance by Leinster....they need to get McGrath off and tell Byrne to get his f*cking finger out and demand the ball and do something with it.

Comment

Ben, they probably decided to bring flip-flops and flowered bermuda shorts, but they forgave the weather is not as sunny in january, even in dolce Italia...
                    The Scots (originally Irish, but by now Scotch) were at this time inhabiting Ireland, having driven the Irish (Picts) out of Scotland; while the Picts (originally Scots) were now Irish (living in brackets) and vice versa. It is essential to keep these distinctions clearly in mind (and verce visa).

Comment

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p080cl9k

Great interview with Stuart Lancaster.
                      The only difference between me and a madman is that I'm not mad.
                      - Salvador Dali (1904-1989)

Comment

:D
                        I am the million man.

Comment

Didn't take long for the rebound Cowboy
                          "Fineen Wycherley was everywhere. When I watched this video back late on Saturday night I half expected to look up from my laptop to find him in my kitchen ' TRK Nov 3rd 2019 following Cardiff v Munster

Comment

Leinster's quarter-final with Saracens to be played on Sat April 4th at 5:45pm.

Comment

Fez sales are way up
                              Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
                              Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

Unsurprisingly in Munster. Finished that for you Mick.
                                "They’re the benchmark that everyone else has to raise their game to meet." Alan Quinlan on Leinster

Comment

Working...
                                X