No announcement yet.

Leinster 2019/2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lyon not lying down. Fair play given they’re effectively out and playing away from home.

Still only see one result here though.

Comment

Leinster being very cynical. Well deserving of a yellow card.

Comment

Originally posted by glorob View Post

The TMO did not overrule the referee.
        TMO says there is a knock on.....Ref and touch judges said there was no evidence of it on the screen...TMO said on his screen there is so no try...what would you call that???

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Comment

Leinster players need a royal f*cking kick up the hole for producing that level of rubbish...totally unacceptable performance

Comment

Originally posted by In Joe we trust View Post
            TMO says there is a knock on.....Ref and touch judges said there was no evidence of it on the screen...TMO said on his screen there is so no try...what would you call that???

Neither here nor there?
            Gwan Joe!!

Comment

The referee made the call based on what the TMO told him which was there was clear evidence of a knock on by Leinster.

Comment

Great to see Lyon getting the two tries after all the Leinster gushing from Ryle Nugent.

Comment

BP, 44 mins
                  Disallowed
                  Gwan Joe!!

Comment

Leinster players need a royal f*cking kick up the hole for producing that level of rubbish...totally unacceptable performance

Deegan superb. Class player. Lowe excellent too.

Ross Byrne, Henshaw and McGrath are limited imo. Don't want to see that trio playing for Ireland. I'd like to see Frawley brought on.

Comment

Originally posted by dropkick View Post

Deegan superb. Class player. Lowe excellent too.

Ross Byrne, Henshaw and McGrath are limited imo. Don't want to see that trio playing for Ireland. I'd like to see Frawley brought on.
                      McGrath shouldn't be picked. Henshaw needs to get his form back before being picked.
                      Byrne will be picked due to lack of options

Comment

McGrath shouldn't be picked. Henshaw needs to get his form back before being picked.
                        Byrne will be picked due to lack of options

Meanwhile over on Newstalk Woody is singing Dave Kearney due praise as well as highlighting young Byrne's static give and take policy, adding unnecessary pressure on his centres.
                        Frawley's running threat creating a different kettle of fish...
                        Gwan Joe!!

Comment

Frawley is nowhere near ready, Harry Byrne just as likely to go all the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Turlough1 View Post
                            Fair enough, but it does look like Ireland will need more from Byrne the elder
                            Gwan Joe!!

Comment

Originally posted by Turlough1 View Post
                              He might not be ready but his footballing talent is pretty evident. Just needs game time. I think he has more to his all-round game than Ross Byrne, who is still a pretty good, if consevative, fly half. Frawley looks a natural, the way he moves and distributes. And yes - young Harry B. looks a bit special too.
                              Erse end of nowhere

Comment

Can’t help but feel the result did not paint an accurate picture of the game. Fair play to Lyon for fronting up. Still fairly impressed that playing poorly Leinster scored 6 tries though.
                                "They’re the benchmark that everyone else has to raise their game to meet." Alan Quinlan on Leinster

Comment

Working...
                                X