Leinster 2019/2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Munch View Post

True, but all sides are accountable to the laws. I'm not a Clancy fan, by any stretch, and if he made mistakes that favoured Ulster then far enough. I would like evidence of those mistakes though. Listen, Leinster are a serious machine they set the bar. I'm just happy that Ulster never gave up. Other sides would have crumbled. Watching the kids tonight made me proud. That's all in saying.
    I’d say you have no drink taken.

Comment

Originally posted by lawrence View Post

Looked like his left knee went badly wrong underneath him and they were pumping up a leg brace / sling before putting him on the buggy. Dislocated knee more likely than A dislocated shoulder
      You're right. He wouldn't have been stretchered off otherwise. A beer to many for me.
      Last edited by Munch; 20-December-2019, 22:07.

Comment

You're right. He wouldn't have been stretchered off otherwise. A beer to many for me.
        Lyttle went off with arm in sling.

Comment

I’d say you have no drink taken.
          I'd say you're wrong. Sorry, chum.

Comment

Lyttle went off with arm in sling.
            Ah, that helps explain the confusion. Like I said; wishful thinking.

Comment

I'd say you're wrong. Sorry, chum.
              Any who said nordies had no sense of humour.

Comment

A pretty good performance for the first 30 mins or so before disintegrating into a mess. It was embarrassing conceding that many points in any game never mind against such a weakened team.
                Hopefully we see Harry Byrne up against a stronger team to get a better idea as to how good he could be.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Comment

What goes on in the scrum stays in the scrum

Attached Files
                  “One, Fineen needs to be louder, angrier, and have access to a time machine. Two, whenever Fineen’s not on field, all the other players should be asking 'Where's Fineen?

Comment

Originally posted by FORWARD.... View Post
                    Good luck to Bill Johnson tonight. Looking forward to watching him play. I'm still annoyed we let him go.
                    He did well I thought.
                    "They’re the benchmark that everyone else has to raise their game to meet." Alan Quinlan on Leinster

Comment

Originally posted by offshorerules View Post

He did well I thought.
                      I agree- very steady- good decision making- and kicked beautifully. That said, outshone by his opposite number, who was a joy to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by jagawayagain View Post

I agree- very steady- good decision making- and kicked beautifully. That said, outshone by his opposite number, who was a joy to watch.
                        In fairness, his opposite number had an armchair ride for a lot of that game.

Comment

Darcy said about 6 weeks ago that this could be a perfect season for Leinster, I.e. they’d go undefeated all season. In my opinion we are one of the few teams who can scupper that. Huge game in Thomond on the 28th
                          "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Waterfordlad View Post
                            Darcy said about 6 weeks ago that this could be a perfect season for Leinster, I.e. they’d go undefeated all season. In my opinion we are one of the few teams who can scupper that. Huge game in Thomond on the 28th
                            It could be if both provinces are allowed by the IRFU to go at it hammer and tongs with full First XV slections. I actually enjoyed seeing developing players getting a run in this weekend's interprovincials. Some good young talent coming through in all the provinces. But I'd want to see the best Leinster XV v. the best Munster XV go at it. With the new Ireland coach, it would have the added dimension of a potential 6N trial game too.
                            Erse end of nowhere

Comment

I didn’t realise Rob Kearney got his central contract extended to June 2020 by IRFU. Franno writes about it in the Indo
                              "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Waterfordlad View Post
                                I didn’t realise Rob Kearney got his central contract extended to June 2020 by IRFU. Franno writes about it in the Indo
                                Yes- I think it’s one of the major sources of irritation with him, and central contracts, not sure what Dev’s situation is another in a similar vein. Am not sure why any older player would have had a central contract beyond the WC.

Comment

Working...
                                X