No announcement yet.

Leinster 2019/2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I think it's the sort of call you'd be less likely to quibble if it was your own player on the receiving end. Don't think it would have been a card a season or two back, but more in line with current law interpretations.

Meanwhile, Leinster have the BP try inside half an hour. Could be a long night for Ulster if this keeps up.
    Tis but a scratch.

Comment

That was some dive from Rob

Comment

Leinster reserves humping the Ulster reserve-reserves.
        Had a chuckle when fatboy Faddes ran in a long range try for Ulster showing a grand turn of speed - even managed to get past R. Kearney!
        That commentary team is hard to take in their unrelenting gushing about Leinster.
        Erse end of nowhere

Comment

Farcical for league when joke teams are getting sent out in big interprovincial games. That Ulster team is beyond parody.

Comment

Leinster unbeatable, the greatest, not a snowballs chance in hell, can Munster stay within 50, ( can we do this for another week ).
            "Fineen Wycherley was everywhere. When I watched this video back late on Saturday night I half expected to look up from my laptop to find him in my kitchen ' TRK Nov 3rd 2019 following Cardiff v Munster

Comment

47 points, 51 minutes
              Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Comment

That looked horrendous. Quite possibly a season ending injury.
                Tis but a scratch.

Comment

The shouts heard in the ref mike feed suggests you are right.
                  "Fineen Wycherley was everywhere. When I watched this video back late on Saturday night I half expected to look up from my laptop to find him in my kitchen ' TRK Nov 3rd 2019 following Cardiff v Munster

Comment

The Bloo Globetrotters are in fine fettle aren't they? Frightening the depth they have.
                    Please support Milford Hospice. Click here to donate.

Comment

True, but remember that Ulster are playing a lot of kids and fringe players tonight.
                      Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Ulster young side but still trying hard when in possession anyway.
                        just got their 4th try of the night too
                        54_28 with 8 mins left.
                        add in their 5th now
                        54_35
                        Last edited by RED 49; 20th-December-2019, 21:12.

Comment

Ulster get their fifth. Ordinarily that would be enough for a fine win!

Another lovely conversion by Bill Johnston.
                          Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Farcical yc from Clancy, warned them so many times and produces yc with 50 seconds left Haha joke reffing

Comment

Entertaining game 14 tries in total
                              len 54 Ulster 42 .
                              Ulster got 6th try on ft

Comment

Six tries for Ulster, still lose by 12 points in a 96 point game. FT 54-42.
                                Hope the injury to Angus Curtis isn't as bad as it looked/sounded.
                                Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Working...
                                X