Leinster 2019/2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jagawayagain View Post

Didn’t see the game so cannot judge, but seems he did well.
    Maybe then you might watch him play and judge him on that. In fact he played quite well, as he regularly does. He’s a solid pro that most sides would be glad to have. Unlucky with injuries throughout his career he still puts in the effort in every match he plays. It is for that reason the constant attempts to slag him off are so irritating.
    "They’re the benchmark that everyone else has to raise their game to meet." Alan Quinlan on Leinster

Comment

Originally posted by In Joe we trust View Post
      Hard to believe that after winning 50-21 its possible to feel like your team had a shocking performance. Far too many mistakes, far too many turnovers, shocking maul attacking structure, really poor defensive performance.

Need to really improve for the inter provincial games over the next few weeks.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
      You’re not wrong and Leo as much as said so after the match. I’m not sure I’d call it a shocking performance though. In particular the second try was wonderful to watch. Lots to work on and I think Leinster will only get better as the season goes on.
      "They’re the benchmark that everyone else has to raise their game to meet." Alan Quinlan on Leinster

Comment

Originally posted by In Joe we trust View Post
        Hard to believe that after winning 50-21 its possible to feel like your team had a shocking performance. Far too many mistakes, far too many turnovers, shocking maul attacking structure, really poor defensive performance.

Need to really improve for the inter provincial games over the next few weeks.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
        Yeah you'll definitely have to improve for our minis arriving next Friday!
        Commemorate Nevin Spence here -
        http://www.mycharity.ie/event/munste..._nevin_spence/

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Konys barmy army View Post

Dave Kearney played well, has been playing well for a long time. He has plenty of medals for province and country. I’m sorry some international coaches picked him ahead of your local hero’s but that’s not his fault. So why not shut up with the “clever” insults on his name. Lad always tries his best and did well for himself and deserves better than the crap on here.
          Do you not realise how utterly sad and pathetic you look posting that sort of stuff here?
          Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
          Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

Originally posted by Miguel Sanchez View Post

Do you not realise how utterly sad and pathetic you look posting that sort of stuff here?

Are you describing me or your team doctor? Maybe it is stupid to post that here but it’s just kinda **** that he has a ****ty nickname which means he gets way more stick than is warranted. Sure your right, there’s probably no harm in it I guess.
            “One, Fineen needs to be louder, angrier, and have access to a time machine. Two, whenever Fineen’s not on field, all the other players should be asking 'Where's Fineen?

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Konys barmy army View Post

Are you describing me or your team doctor? Maybe it is stupid to post that here but it’s just kinda **** that he has a ****ty nickname which means he gets way more stick than is warranted. Sure your right, there’s probably no harm in it I guess.
              It’s unhealthy to get that wound up. Go have a lie down and count the sleeps until Santa comes. Maybe he’ll bring you a Daverage action figure.

Comment

Originally posted by Munsterboy View Post

It’s unhealthy to get that wound up. Go have a lie down and count the sleeps until Santa comes. Maybe he’ll bring you a Daverage action figure.
                I’m not wound up, thanks for the advice. I’ve always wanted a Dave action figure but they only make Robs ....
                “One, Fineen needs to be louder, angrier, and have access to a time machine. Two, whenever Fineen’s not on field, all the other players should be asking 'Where's Fineen?

Comment

Originally posted by offshorerules View Post

Maybe then you might watch him play and judge him on that. In fact he played quite well, as he regularly does. He’s a solid pro that most sides would be glad to have. Unlucky with injuries throughout his career he still puts in the effort in every match he plays. It is for that reason the constant attempts to slag him off are so irritating.
                  I’ve watched every Leinster PRO14 game this season- and I doubt he is in the top 8/10 wings in the country- despite his Irish caps. I’m delighted for you that you think he’s worth we his place for Leinster, and I hope he and his brother have many seasons to look forward to in your colours.

Comment

Leave Daverage alone!

Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Originally posted by mr chips View Post
                      Leave Daverage alone!

That's heartbreaking
                      Gwan Joe!!

Comment

I’m shocked that people are allowed to post such heart wrenching stories on the internet
                        "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Thornley reporting that Sexton has turned down 3 year contract with Lyon to stay with Leinster
                          Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Comment

A fine old town is Lyon
                            Gwan Joe!!

Comment

Looks like Farrell rates him top 4.
                              Originally posted by jagawayagain View Post

I’ve watched every Leinster PRO14 game this season- and I doubt he is in the top 8/10 wings in the country- despite his Irish caps. I’m delighted for you that you think he’s worth we his place for Leinster, and I hope he and his brother have many seasons to look forward to in your colours.
                              Gwan Joe!!

Comment

Originally posted by ustix View Post
                                Looks like Farrell rates him top 4.
                                Given the fiasco Farrell was involved in over the past season, that doesn’t say much.

Comment

Working...
                                X