ID:	2585836

Click image for larger version

Name:	Andrew-Conway-Try-GIF.gif
Views:	113
Size:	1.63 MB
ID:	2585837

Tappy tap tap tappety tap, come on down goys

A mentor is nice told me: own you weaknesses, make it your strength
    Only fools and drunks argue over everything. If you don’t have a hangover the next day you’re not the drunk...

Comment

Originally posted by Oldschoolsocks View Post
      That's mad Oss
      Gwan Joe!!

Comment

Originally posted by ustix View Post

That's mad Oss
        Obviously once

autocorrect’s a bitch
        Only fools and drunks argue over everything. If you don’t have a hangover the next day you’re not the drunk...

Comment

You'd feel for the Glasgow 10. If he'd been even a decent kicker Glasgow would have won but his three misses in the first half cost them the game.

Comment

Originally posted by whimpersnap View Post
            You'd feel for the Glasgow 10. If he'd been even a decent kicker Glasgow would have won but his three misses in the first half cost them the game.
            Hard to tell what would of happened, leinster left a lot of points out there too in the second half. Really should of been pushing for the bonus towards the end.
            “One, Fineen needs to be louder, angrier, and have access to a time machine. Two, whenever Fineen’s not on field, all the other players should be asking 'Where's Fineen?

Comment

“One, Fineen needs to be louder, angrier, and have access to a time machine. Two, whenever Fineen’s not on field, all the other players should be asking 'Where's Fineen?

Comment

If I was smart enough at computers and such I’d stick up some videos of our last two pro14 semi finals but I’m not so I’ll resort to a petty reference to the fact that the two boys are from Leinster

Im seeing double Krusty, four Leinsters

Comment

All your base are belong to us
                  I am the million man.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
                    We now have the unstoppable combo of Keenan and Kel scoring tries so your out of luck. Auld Coolio is up in Ringsend and all!

Ahhh here it goes!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
                      Post-in-a-million
                      Gwan Joe!!

Comment

Team to play Northampton tomorrow KO 1pm Live on BT Sport, Channel 4 and Virgin Media 1

Jordan Larmour; Dave Kearney, Garry Ringrose, Robbie Henshaw, James Lowe; Johnny Sexton, Jamison Gibson-Park; Cian Healy, Ronan Kelleher, Andrew Porter; Devin Toner, James Ryan; Rhys Ruddock, Josh vd Flier, Caelan Doris

James Tracy, Ed Byrne, Tadhg Furlong, Scott Fardy, Max Deegan, Luke McGrath, Ross Byrne, Rob Kearney

Comment

Maximum Kearnage
                          "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Gibson View Post
                            Team to play Northampton tomorrow KO 1pm Live on BT Sport, Channel 4 and Virgin Media 1

Jordan Larmour; Dave Kearney, Garry Ringrose, Robbie Henshaw, James Lowe; Johnny Sexton, Jamison Gibson-Park; Cian Healy, Ronan Kelleher, Andrew Porter; Devin Toner, James Ryan; Rhys Ruddock, Josh vd Flier, Caelan Doris

James Tracy, Ed Byrne, Tadhg Furlong, Scott Fardy, Max Deegan, Luke McGrath, Ross Byrne, Rob Kearney
                            Big vote of confidence in Doris to have him start an away game instead of Fardy.
                            Underwhelming reserve backs by Leinster standards.

Comment

Time for a big game from Henshaw who has looked quite average for some time. Rob Kearney is not an impact player.
                              Erse end of nowhere

Comment

Originally posted by LongtimeLurker View Post

Big vote of confidence in Doris to have him start an away game instead of Fardy.
                                Underwhelming reserve backs by Leinster standards.
                                It's good to see a potential International youngster getting the nod ahead of an aging import. Not meant to be disparaging towards Fardy. Bring on four equally resourced provinces feeding the national team.
                                Gwan Joe!!

Comment

Working...
                                X