Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Super Rugby 2019

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #61
    It was very noticeable how much better the crusaders kicking game is, Beaudens kicking left a lot to be desired at times and the battle of the 10’s for the NZ jersey looks very even to me.

    Thought Reid was quiet, and one player who could
    light up the World Cup laumappe was well
    marshalled by the crusaders.

    A lot of good selection headaches for the national side.

    Comment


      #62
      Ryan cfotty went off injured.. Looked like a hand or arm injury...
      He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

      Comment


        #63
        Originally posted by lawrence View Post
        one player who could
        light up the World Cup laumappe was well
        marshalled by the crusaders.

        A lot of good selection headaches for the national side.
        Laumape got over for two tries. He’s a tank but isn’t known for his passing/offloading skills. The Bulls made a better go at containing him the previous week.

        Comment


          #64
          Originally posted by kahalui View Post

          Laumape got over for two tries. He’s a tank but isn’t known for his passing/offloading skills. The Bulls made a better go at containing him the previous week.
          He’s like a back row player at times, and he could have done more damage but the crusaders midfield kept a close eye on him, gonna be interesting to see how much involvement he has in the championship this year.

          Comment


            #65
            Originally posted by lawrence View Post

            He’s like a back row player at times, and he could have done more damage but the crusaders midfield kept a close eye on him, gonna be interesting to see how much involvement he has in the championship this year.
            Crotty might be out for a few weeks with a hand injury so Laumape should get some game time.
            Scott Barrett is a doubt for the final this weekend too. The Hurricanes made more hard yards in the second half (while he wasn’t on the field), which I don’t think was a coincidence. The Jaguares will be hoping he doesn’t make it back in time.

            Comment


              #66
              Scott Barrett and Crotty still injured. Barrett is a huge loss. Feel the Jags might pull off the win.

              Comment


                #67
                Rob Penney has been anounced as the Waratahs head coach for 2020

                Comment


                  #68
                  Originally posted by The Dave View Post
                  Rob Penney has been anounced as the Waratahs head coach for 2020
                  He was interviewed on Off The Ball tonight. Came across really well and spoke fondly about Munster and his time in Ireland
                  "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

                  Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

                  Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X