Other Hcup games 2018 2019

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other Hcup games 2018 2019

Anyone watching bath v Toulouse, got to be the biggest 3 mins of **** up by any player, Freddie burns misses pen on front of posts from inside 22 then a min later crosses line under posts ,celebrates too early and drops ball ,ffs all when they are down 20,22
    Still there's a light I hold before me
    You're the measure of my dreams
    The measure of my dreams.

Originally posted by theghost View Post
    Anyone watching bath v Toulouse, got to be the biggest 3 mins of **** up by any player, Freddie burns misses pen on front of posts from inside 22 then a min later crosses line under posts ,celebrates too early and drops ball ,ffs all when they are down 20,22
    Yup just saw that. Two terrible misses...
    Also I wondered did the ref blow the FT whistle a bit early, there seemed to be 2-3 sec left on the clock when the ball went out from the Toulouse player in their own 22.
    Good things happen to those who wait, though mostly much too late.

Comment

Looked that way ok ,brilliant by medard to tip his hand but disaster for burns
      Still there's a light I hold before me
      You're the measure of my dreams
      The measure of my dreams.

Comment

Not sure how you restore self-confidence after such costly mistakes!

Comment

Was it not the same player that saved Toulouse (Medard), that f**ked up all those years ago to allow Rob Howley win the Heineken Cup for Wasps?

Comment

I think that was Poitrenaud, the Fullback

Comment

In case the Ace link for the Ulster game isn't working for anyone else, this is a good one - https://www.vipleague.bz/ulster-vs-l...reaming-link-1
              Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Lads, (Kerry meaning) can someone tell me on which colour spectrum does white clash with green and red?

Why, are na h-Ultaigh playing in orange?

(Apart from the obvious reason)

Comment

Originally posted by Piquet View Post
                  Lads, (Kerry meaning) can someone tell me on which colour spectrum does white clash with green and red?

Why, are na h-Ultaigh playing in orange?

(Apart from the obvious reason)
                  It's red and that's their Euro kit

Comment

Euro kit my Áras, Ulster's jersey is white.

EDIT (and Leinster's is Royal Blue and Connacht's is green by the way)
                    Last edited by Piquet; 13th-October-2018, 17:21.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Gibson View Post

It's red and that's their Euro kit
                      It might say red on the palette but looks very orange on my telly.

Comment

Wow Carley just decided he did not like who was about to win and gifted Racing the game in a very questionable fashion

Comment

That said, Halfpenny missing a straightforward conversion let Racing in the game

Comment

Christ on a bike could BT please get their commentary team to pass a short test on the laws of the game. The whinging in the Glous Castres game is a joke.

Comment

Watching Glaws v Castres - Mitrea just disallowed a Gloucester try. He believed a Castrees player not involved at the breakdown was cleared away in the lead up. The player was part of the ruck IMHO. Poor officiating again
                              "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Working...
                              X